• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Dragons Den have funded your new microbrand

Bricey

1 minute ago, Mart said:

The Fenland 

You have watches for divers, mountaineers, pilots... But how about a watch for wandering around somewhere flat.

Hi contrast dial for viewing in mist.

Compass for navigation where there is little in the way of obvious features. 

Designed in England and made in Poland?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mart said:

The Fenland 

You have watches for divers, mountaineers, pilots... But how about a watch for wandering around somewhere flat.

You could call it "DEVIANT".

2 hours ago, AVO said:

My company is called  VIATOR

Or rather, it isn’t. I just found out that that is the name of a travel company. Pity, good name: it means traveller in Latin.

I’ll change it to TAXIDI (journey in Greek)

2 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

You could call it "DEVIANT".

Classic three-hander with cyclops?

2 minutes ago, AVO said:

Or rather, it isn’t. I just found out that that is the name of a travel company. Pity, good name: it means traveller in Latin.

I’ll change it to TAXIDI (journey in Greek)

Classic three-hander with cyclops?

Sounds good.....from a distance.

1 hour ago, Mart said:

The Fenland 

Could it also fire off flares, for when you’re lost with no mobile phone signal? I’d buy one.

10 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

Could it also fire off flares, for when you’re lost with no mobile phone signal? I’d buy one.

Dibley isn’t in the Fens, but you’ll struggle to get a mobile signal in the bustling cosmopolitan village centre. I believe Frank got one bar last March. He hasn’t stopped telling us about it.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AVO said:

Dibley isn’t in the Fens, but you’ll struggle to get a mobile signal in the bustling cosmopolitan village centre. I believe Frank got one bar last March. He hasn’t stopped telling us about it.

In all seriousness, until calls over WiFi existed, their was a 2m square to the front left of my driveway where I could get enough signal to receive a text which was a huge pain in the mobile when you were getting sent an access code to log into HMRC!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bricey said:

I figured lead would be silly.

And probably give you carpel tunnel syndrome.

My watch would have no hands, a blank dial of a beige colour, and also would have no movement, needing no movement because of the missing hands. It would be named, No Time Art Piece No.1. A further model would feature a lighter beige colour, and even maybe a darker one, but that one would certainly be controversial.

2 minutes ago, Monaque said:

My watch would have no hands, a blank dial of a beige colour, and also would have no movement, needing no movement because of the missing hands. It would be named, No Time Art Piece No.1. A further model would feature a lighter beige colour, and even maybe a darker one, but that one would certainly be controversial.

Blank beige dials.....

zoolander-blogmutt-so-hot-right-now.jpg

• Haha 1