• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Unexpected watch!

Thrudge

36 minutes ago, Welsh Wizard said:

I don’t have any mates who gift me watches. There is however a little guy who comes into my local occasionally and offers me a little bundle like this.

image.jpeg.fa65d5b154aade945e95ab28e3baaea0.jpeg

He’s doing his own “time” at the moment having been caught in the act whistle.gif.f2051d4158b699c1ef174308251dc04b.gif 1410484070_Broadsmile.png.f447c3e83e8eda82db34ade776485975.png

Curious as to why you felt the need to post this?

If it was me, certainly wouldn’t reveal it on a public forum.

:wink:

The last time I was in a pub and a guy came in asking "psssst.. wanna buy a watch?" ... curiously enough..it was a gold pocket watch from circa 1900's. 

I didn't buy it (obviously) but I did buy the man a drink because dues are fair and his dog (Bulls-eye) was growling just next to my nether regions.

"Thats OK Bill.." I said.. "I have the time already.." and displayed my Rolex.. "have an ale".. at which point I bought him a drink.

Curiously enough, after many many ale's, a young boy with a top hat (accompanied by a shy looking boy with blond hair) subsequently robbed me of said Rolex and if I remember correctly.. the whole tavern was singing and dancing in a most raucous and highly entertaining way!

• Haha 3