• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Driver diver

Drongo Drib

Hello everyone, although I joined a little while back I have yet to introduce myself. I have quite a busy job and a young family so have jumped in and out of the forum occasionally. I have always liked watches but my obsession really took hold about 3&1/2 years ago. I got very ill and had a lot of time in bed recovering. It was during this time I started browsing the internet looking at watches for sale then made the natural progression to you tube reviews. Since then I have built up a small collection whilst(dissembling my bank balance) it's funny, I ask myself the question is it better to have money and start your perfect 3 watch collection journey not knowing what you want or have to save up knowing what your perfect 3 piece collection is? I have already asked a question on this forum and was blown away by the detail and pictures that came in the response(thank you Always watching &Spinynorman). I look forward to browsing this forum in the future and hopefully will tear myself away from the countless you tubers I am subscribed to. I am in the Beckenham Kent area.

• Thanks 2

Welcome and thanks for the question, which uncovered an interesting brand I haven't looked at before. When you see what this place does to your bank balance, however, you might wish you'd stuck with Youtube. There's a daily "what are you wearing?" thread in the Watch Discussion forum, so do show us your watches.

• Like 2