• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

O & W Divers

hippo

Thinking about maybe adding one to the collection, any suggestions???? :huh:

I suggest you put this in the Ollech & Wajs Watches Forum :D

Seriously, the M4, 5 & 6 are superb value, they all use the ETA 2824 so it comes down to preference on the aesthetics, check out Roy's sales site.

Wearing my O&W M1 today - have a look on the RLT Watches Sales Site (hint, hint, ...)

It's one of my favourite watches as you can wear it for work, on the beach, in the water (obviously) and (I suppose) even for diving (desk variety for me). It's really solid, keeps great time, not too big but not too small and overall v good quality. Bracelet is very comfortable too. I got mine s/h from a forum member at a good price.

There's plenty of other O&W's too though I still think that the M1 has the edge on some of the fancier, more expensice pieces.

Wearing my O&W M1 today - have a look on the RLT Watches Sales Site (hint, hint, ...)

It's one of my favourite watches as you can wear it for work, on the beach, in the water (obviously) and (I suppose) even for diving (desk variety for me). It's really solid, keeps great time, not too big but not too small and overall v good quality. Bracelet is very comfortable too. I got mine s/h from a forum member at a good price.

There's plenty of other O&W's too though I still think that the M1 has the edge on some of the fancier, more expensice pieces.

Yeah i like the look of the M1 too, good price as well, I think I need to talk to Roy!!!!!! :rltb: