• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Anywhere else offer this level of customisation?

Bricey

This for example allows you to swap the dial, hand set, dial printing and text, case material, strap, case back style or engraving (you can even put a picture in there if you want to personalise it with a loved one, or something rude to impress yesterday's thread!)

https://www.undone.com/uk/watch-detail/urban-vintage-killy

At a starting price of £184 (I assume the personalisation push that up pretty quickly) and available level of customisation, that's got to be pretty hard to beat.

Thinking I might get a couple of watches made for the two lads that work for me as Christmas presents.

Anywhere else I should check out before going with Undone?

29 minutes ago, Bricey said:

This for example allows you to swap the dial, hand set, dial printing and text, case material, strap, case back style or engraving (you can even put a picture in there if you want to personalise it with a loved one, or something rude to impress yesterday's thread!)

https://www.undone.com/uk/watch-detail/urban-vintage-killy

At a starting price of £184 (I assume the personalisation push that up pretty quickly) and available level of customisation, that's got to be pretty hard to beat.

Thinking I might get a couple of watches made for the two lads that work for me as Christmas presents.

Anywhere else I should check out before going with Undone?

They really do look like great vfm watches & the customization is a real bonus - I must admit I never liked the name, but as it doesn't seem to feature heavily on the dials of their watches, I'd certainly be tempted to try one in the future (custom or off the shelf) - I presume they are in the Far East somewhere? - "King Of The Micro-brands" strikes again ... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, johnboy24 said:

Followed the customisation all the way through and even with a photograph the price remained the same.

Mind you I did not go as far as checking out.

I've done two as trials, one stayed the same into my basket, one went up £9 because I added a bracelet.

I really like the idea of something completely unique and as @jsud2002 put, a wonderful way to mark an occasion with something to have znd enjoy, and let's be honest (none of us are getting any younger) potentially leave behind to a loved one that is completely and utterly yourself.

These won't replace your "top watches" in the collection, but as a truly personal piece that holds genuine sentimental value, I've not seen anything that comes close.

• Like 1

I've bought from both of these:

https://www.121time.com/watches/121time/html-configurator
Use the online configurator to build your own watch from a variety of options

https://deklawatches.com/en/watches/
Choose a basic style and select different component materials, colours, hand types etc.

Neither are as inexpensive as Undone though.

Check out Ochs Und Junior, unique designed watches, from a previous leading light at Ulysee Nardin. Most models are fully customisable (on the outside). for most models. But they are quite unique designs and not to everyone's taste. They have recently introduced a few models that cannot be customised, but are still unique in design.

ochs und junior - Watches from Ludwig Oechslin in La Chaux de Fonds

11 minutes ago, Caller. said:

Check out Ochs Und Junior, unique designed watches, from a previous leading light at Ulysee Nardin. Most models are fully customisable (on the outside). for most models. But they are quite unique designs and not to everyone's taste. They have recently introduced a few models that cannot be customised, but are still unique in design.

ochs und junior - Watches from Ludwig Oechslin in La Chaux de Fonds

I like those. Too expensive though.