• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

So very new...

Slacky

Hello all.

Im Paul. Recently retired early and dived into watchmaking. Ive done a few on my own so far and am always trying to learn by myself but im really enjoying it and building a great little workspace at home in my office.

With patience, most things ive done are completed although balances are an obvious struggle.

There are a few things im really finding hard to discover, which is what prompted me to sign up here in order to ask the experts. I freely admit i am very new to this but i do try hard to solve things alone.

At the moment, i cant even figure out how to update my profile pic. Lol.

Anyway, thats a bit about me. Its nice to be here. Look forward to meeting you and picking your brains.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul, and welcome to the forum! Lots of hints and tips to be found here, especially in the 'Technical questions & general help' section.

You won't be able to complete your profile or add a pic until you have made 100 posts and been a member for a year as per the 'Restrictions on new members'  part of the forum rules.