• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Christmas Eve Eve 23rd December

Sulie

19 minutes ago, antjrice said:

The latest addition is still on as I sit reflecting on the totally unnecessary level of damage I just caused the breakfast buffet. 

I approach a breakfast buffet like a US Army Ranger with the motto of "No man left behind".

Except I mean sausages instead of men.

Edited by Bricey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Nick67+1 said:

Last day of work (messing around on the internet doing the bare minimum) in the spare room. 

A bit of a marmite watch 

51769116809_de4f95412f_b.jpg

So close to getting the green dial version, even closer now I had the service report on my original Citizen bullhead Challenge Timer.

Meanwhile, a bit of bronze.

edited_IMG_20211223_103216950.thumb.jpg.55e2e658a585b62655445e809eb842ff.jpg

HAGD

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 13

A franken Citizen, the case and strap from one watch with the dial and movement from another. The original dial was really horrible, I assumed it was a Mumbai repaint till I saw another identical one for sale. Case is nice though, water resistant with screw-down crown. So safe if I encounter a thick mist while trekking out to click and collect the turkey.

large.C33EA46F-B1DB-48AD-B405-12D259575C47.jpeg.6143013b46487a4cdec623050b5c1e04.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 4