• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Bell & Ross Bracelet

I much prefer my watches on bracelet, well most, and as much as i actually like my Br 03 92 diver on its rubber, its look good and is comfortable to wear, all you could ask for really. But as is my enquiring mind, I always wondered what it would be like on a bracelet, now i know!

I happened across a picture of a Br 03 on one in pinterest i think although i couldn't find it again, I had an idea of what type of strap it was wearing, trawled around the internet as you do, like most of my free time really, looking at watches and related stuff, came across the Bandoleer bracelet on strapcodes site at pennies under £260, so once again of on a search to find it cheaper, bingo $175 usd plus $30 shipping and $9 taxes, so for about £230 it was delivered by fedex within 7 days from order, im chuffed at that. Even if Fedex pull their usual trick of sending a vat invoice later its still a fair saving.

Fitted with four links removed and an adjustment on the ratchet clasp, it certainly makes it a heavy old watch, no shrinking violet for sure.

4ea7cb6517c2a656f4b013eaec0688be.jpg

fdad2a5caa3720577ef45a7a646d8a40.jpg

0f73a2db06d7db3a4427ce72daf2b6a5.jpg

6f3e96e93fd5651a30c158ea5a1e4914.jpg

• Like 4