• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Finally seeing arrivals....

Bricey

First of 3 I've been waiting on.....

LtWQQT5.jpeg

Well this is rather splendid 

3oNI3WL.jpeg

Immediately glad that I swapped to the blue

HtCeJx5.jpeg

Now worth a call to UPS who have had the Heuer Autavia since the 10th, originally expected to be delivered on the 11th, then the 12th, now 'we will update when we can' according to the tracking. :angry:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

Superb mate. It's a wonderful watch and looks epic on a nato. I was wearing mine yesterday and wondering if i'm interested in the 925 silver version. With this in the watch box, i don't really see the need.

Good luck with neck-ache as you're going to be staring at your wrist all day :thumbs_up:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bricey said:

Now worth a call to UPS who have had the Heuer Autavia since the 10th, originally expected to be delivered on the 11th, then the 12th, now 'we will update when we can' according to the tracking. :angry:

Every experience I've ever had with UPS has been dreadful - the 'U' clearly stands for Useless.  Hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, RTM Boy said:

Every experience I've ever had with UPS has been dreadful - the 'U' clearly stands for Useless.  Hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:

I'm hoping that it's not fallen down the same hole as the Baltic I bought a few months back that never arrived and was never seen again.

Especially as I'll never get this watch again at the price I've paid. Not even close.

21 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

Rubbish !

Does make me wonder if I really need 2 blue watches......

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Bricey said:

I'm hoping that it's not fallen down the same hole as the Baltic I bought a few months back that never arrived and was never seen again.

Especially as I'll never get this watch again at the price I've paid. Not even close.

Fallen off the back of the UPS lorry more like...

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Bricey said:

LtWQQT5.jpeg

3oNI3WL.jpeg

HtCeJx5.jpeg

Mmmm really like that, not got a Tudor but that one could temp me. Looks great on that NATO 

• Thanks 1

The freebie from the timebum giveaway landed (from the US ahead of the UPS delivery from Northampton!), for a watch with a £250 rrp they went all out on the packaging

D3ysWF7.jpeg

Nice enough diver, choice of bracelet or rubber tropic too (it's 20mm, I might have a look at the blue tropic on the new BB58)

20ADOte.jpeg

Surprisingly decent quality to the bracelet, better than I expected at the price, and nice proportions

ujThFW7.jpeg

nkfQjSU.jpeg

But ultimately the colour is not for me, so it will go in the pile with the others I'm going to get listed over the weekend as I've finally had the 70% off selling fees email!

It will add a ton to the pot.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Bricey said:

The freebie from the timebum giveaway landed (from the US ahead of the UPS delivery from Northampton!), for a watch with a £250 rrp they went all out on the packaging

D3ysWF7.jpeg

Nice enough diver, choice of bracelet or rubber tropic too (it's 20mm, I might have a look at the blue tropic on the new BB58)

20ADOte.jpeg

Surprisingly decent quality to the bracelet, better than I expected at the price, and nice proportions

ujThFW7.jpeg

nkfQjSU.jpeg

But ultimately the colour is not for me, so it will go in the pile with the others I'm going to get listed over the weekend as I've finally had the 70% off selling fees email!

Lovely shaped watch.. bezel looks decent .. I suppose by the pool or even in the pool that colour would work well :yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bricey said:

D3ysWF7.jpeg

20ADOte.jpeg

ujThFW7.jpeg

nkfQjSU.jpeg

Acuático is Spanish for aquatic...

I like the blue...don't forget to call it 'Tiffany blue' when you list it...that should add about £6m to the final price :laugh::laugh:

Decent-looking me-too diver at a very, very reasonable price.  Seems to have a decent spec; 39mm, just 12mm thick, sapphire glass, 300m WR with SD crown and an NH35 inside for £179.40 on its website (if you select GBP as your currency) with an extra 10% if you sign up, and in a range of dial colours.

How much do you want for it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Currently wearing my BB58 black on leather.

it’s one of those watches I’ve long admired but avoided because of the hype.

tried on one just before Christmas, bought one a week later, yup…they are that good….…

problem is they’re a bit of a collection breaker, it’s been the culprit of reducing my collection from 7 to 3, because it ticks so many boxes.

for once, the hype is justified. 

On 14/01/2022 at 09:33, Bricey said:

LtWQQT5.jpeg

3oNI3WL.jpeg

HtCeJx5.jpeg

Understated and beautiful. Love it.

• Thanks 1