• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Incoming Wenger - And a public thank you to apm101

Davey P

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to @apm101 for my latest incoming, a lovely Wenger Attitude watch, that arrived today:

20220115_131600

I saw this one advertised on here with an option for a swap, preferably a G-Shock, and thought it might be fun to see if a deal could be done.  I didn't have any G-Shocks up for grabs (The 2 I've got are both keepers), so I offered up a choice of 3 different Casio Edifice chrono's, and Alex agreed on one of them.  I think we sorted out the trade within about 10 mins of his advert going live :laugh: :thumbsup:

The Wenger is a lovely piece, simple and elegant, probably a few mm's smaller than my usual watches (but all the better for it, if I'm honest), and sits nicely on the wrist.  Even the bracelet size is perfect, and didn't need any of the spare links refitting.  As you can see, it's a simple 3 hander, with day and date.

It came with all original packaging, and a 3 year warranty.  The watch itself is virtually unmarked, and in excellent condition.

I am chuffed to bits with this one.  Any comments welcome, as always :rltrlt:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Davey! It is a nice one, that- glad you like it. I couldn't be happier with my new Edifice- superbly well put together and looks great- hint of TAG F1, I think.

Put onto a Geckota bracelet I had kicking around.

I used the countdown timer bezel AND the stopwatch yesterday whilst brewing, so already earning its keep.

Big high five to @Davey P, and much thanks to @Roy for our wonderful forum. :rltrlt:

d6EW98W.jpg

Edited by apm101
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, apm101 said:

I used the countdown timer bezel AND the stopwatch yesterday whilst brewing, so already earning its keep.

A blatant free plug for my mate's excellent brewing supplies company - In case you hadn't already heard of them, check out the Malt Miller website mate:

https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/

If you contact the owner, Rob, tell him "Comedy" sent you.  Also, mention you've heard he's a rubbish skier, and see what he says....... :laugh:

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

A blatant free plug for my mate's excellent brewing supplies company - In case you hadn't already heard of them, check out the Malt Miller website mate:

If you contact the owner, Rob, tell him "Comedy" sent you.  Also, mention you've heard he's a rubbish skier, and see what he says....... :laugh:

Wish I had a nickname like 'comedy' rather than just being called Dad or tosspot.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Davey P said:

I know Malt Miller well-use them alot. Will mention that with our next order... :biggrin:

17 hours ago, apm101 said:

I know Malt Miller well-use them alot. Will mention that with our next order... :biggrin:

Nice one, that will amuse Rob.  My nickname goes back to around 20 years ago, when we first started skiing together, and the group realised how hilarious I am :laugh:

• Haha 1