• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
thorpey69

Wondering What Age Groups We Have On Here?

I'm 31 but feeling about 50 at the moment :(

Edited by PhilM

Oi you cheat Phil!! I saw what you posted but have now edited!!!

Dont be scared of Mark, I agree he is what you said :D

Anyway, Im happy, I just found a Snickers ice cream in the bottom of the freezer !!

Woo Hoo!! :D

They do say that you are as old as the woman you feel.

I hope not otherwise I'm brown bread :ph34r::lol:

Apparently my Electrons, Protons & Neutrons are about 15 billion years old whereas my cells have yet to reach 7 years :to_become_senile:

Mind you I, as with most people on the forum, am much younger then Stan :lol::lol:

I lay claim to the oldest here. I was 12 when the British in Potz's story (See "Germans" in joke section) were unloading at Hamburg.

Mach was a war baby..........

passers-by used to look into his pram and say..." waaarrr missus...is that yours??"

That Phil been bad mouthing me? :hunter:

I'm on the right. :D

IPB Image

Wow! You look like a lot like my grandson did at that age. (He's 20 and in the military now.)

They do say that you are as old as the woman you feel.

I wish :blink:

sorry , i meant this to be a poll but it all went a bit wrong,its just a curiosity thing as the only pics you see are of wrists the majority of which have an abundance of hair or liver spots :D ,im digging a hole here i think,so are you a geriatric or just have a testosterone problem? :P p.s im a very immature 36 :)

sorry , i meant this to be a poll but it all went a bit wrong,its just a curiosity thing as the only pics you see are of wrists the majority of which have an abundance of hair or liver spots :D ,im digging a hole here i think,so are you a geriatric or just have a testosterone problem? :P p.s im a very immature 36 :)

Shall I be the first to answer properly?

Nah :lol:

I have the body of a 150 yr old, but my birth certificate claims i'm 34.

I am 44 really ;) and I'll challenge anybody to an immaturity contest. :D I spent from 23 to my middle 30's being spectacularly mature, now I am free, I can do what I want, I am regressing to childhood and it's great. :thumbup:

I honestly don't have a recent pic of me on my PC, Mac has one of me and I believe he looks at it last thing every night.

Let's have some pics.

Edited by MarkF

When does one become geriatric ? .. What age ? .. Or is it an how you feel thing.....

1 entry found for geriatric.

Main Entry: old

Part of Speech: adjective 1

Definition: aged

Synonyms: aged, ancient, broken down*, debilitated, decrepit, deficient, doddering, elderly, enfeebled, exhausted, experienced, fossil*, geriatric, getting on*, gray, gray-haired*, grizzled*, hoary*, impaired, inactive, infirm, mature, matured, not young, olden, oldish, patriarchal, seasoned, senile, senior, skilled, superannuated, tired, venerable, versed, veteran, wasted*

Antonyms: young

Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.2.1)

Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

* = informal or slang

Some of these seem to fit. Maybe if you have to ask you must be close......... :eek:

Seasoned and venerable I like, .. not keen on some of the others though. :P

Mach was a war baby..........

passers-by used to look into his pram and say..." waaarrr missus...is that yours??"

Wasn't a pram Roge. :nono:

Mac had a leash. :lol::ph34r:

I have freckles on my hands, not liver spots, you spotty oik! They've been there since I was about 3. The abundance of hair appeared in my early 20s. So my wrist is a poor indicator of my age.

I am older than I look (a lot older actually :) ) and I will never admit to it :D

I am 44 really ;) and I'll challenge anybody to an immaturity contest. :D I spent from 23 to my middle 30's being spectacularly mature, now I am free, I can do what I want, I am regressing to childhood and it's great. :thumbup:

I honestly don't have a recent pic of me on my PC, Mac has one of me and I believe he looks at it last thing every night.

Let's have some pics.

Click on card for most recent available at the moment. Will post another tomorrow.

Mac has one of me and I believe he looks at it last thing every night.

Please send me another one Mark :) .

The last one you sent has got all sticky :( .

I should really have laminated it :yes: .

I'm an adolescent 45 year old BTW ;) .

When does one become geriatric ? .. What age ? .. Or is it an how you feel thing.....

1 entry found for geriatric.

Main Entry: old

Part of Speech: adjective 1

Definition: aged

Synonyms: aged, ancient, broken down*, debilitated, decrepit, deficient, doddering, elderly, enfeebled, exhausted, experienced, fossil*, geriatric, getting on*, gray, gray-haired*, grizzled*, hoary*, impaired, inactive, infirm, mature, matured, not young, olden, oldish, patriarchal, seasoned, senile, senior, skilled, superannuated, tired, venerable, versed, veteran, wasted*

Antonyms: young

Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.2.1)

Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

* = informal or slang

Some of these seem to fit. Maybe if you have to ask you must be close......... :eek:

Seasoned and venerable I like, .. not keen on some of the others though. :P

"Wasted" works for me, but it's been fun getting here.

well

it looks like i'm the oldest 'git' up to now- 48 and very very sober, not at all immature like the rest of you sprogs, as you can see from my pic!!

IPB Image

POTZ, you look like a buccaneer-or one of the three musketeers :lol::lol:

john :)