UK Watch Forum banner

Roy`s New Watch

66K views 493 replies 58 participants last post by  Nalu 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
post-1-1154771750.jpg

How many people think it would be nice if Roy made some more?
:huh:

Maybe, just maybe we can persuade him to, I mean it`s not as if he`s got anything else to do
:P

See less See more
#2 ·
I thought Roy got banned?
:D

That is a nice looking watch, I suspect it will be down to how much time he can spare with all the other projects he has on the go.

Like the two tone dial Smiths homage.
:ph34r:
:o

#3 ·
I wish
:P

#18 ·
This is a hard one, do I need another diver
:blink:
Yes is the answer come on Roy ;)

#20 ·
Yippee!!!
:rltb:

#27 ·
So I'm suitably chastened for having started this circus by putting in a sneaky bid yesterday when there was only ONE watch, and now I come back, there's a numbered limited edition with half of them already sold and shipped and what is more some cheeky bu99er has already ordered number 7??!!!

IPB Image

:lol:

Oh number 14 then please... ;)

#24 ·
Nice one Roy, can I put myself down for number 11 if it's going to be a limited edition. If you only have 10 I will have 10 instead or what ever the last number is ;)

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
The sad thing is that although I started this thread which then prompted Roy into contacting his supplier re the possiblity of getting more cases, but unless he gets loads I won`t be able to buy one as

I`m going to strapped for cash for a few months
:wallbash:

It`s just not fair
:taz:
:cry2:
:bb:

Oh well, maybe Jot`ll buy one, then later get bored and put it on the `Sales Forum` hopefully just about the time I have enough spare dosh

#35 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'll break the silence. It looks like I can make between 20 and 25 of these watches, the case maker has a few with orange bezels and solid steel bracelets with screwed links. Sapphire crystal. 40mm Bezel , 43mm case including crown. 200m water resistant. 2824 with black date wheel.

It may be a month at least before I can make them.

They will be reserved for the first people who want to reserve one. The price will be around £250 I won't know exactly until I'm finished.

post-1-1154771750.jpg

#45 ·
I'll break the silence. It looks like I can make between 20 and 25 of these watches, the case maker has a few with orange bezels and solid steel bracelets with screwed links. Sapphire crystal. 40mm Bezel , 43mm case including crown. 200m water resistant. 2824 with black date wheel.

It may be a month at least before I can make them.

They will be reserved for the first people who want to reserve one. The price will be around £250 I won't know exactly until I'm finished.
:eek:

PM sent
:ph34r:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.