• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Rlt Chronograph

Roy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be xmas casuals pilfering then :( I like to think it has fallen off a conveyor somewhere but it seems unlikely considering the time of year... :cry2::(

In case you didnt know the great thing about Special Delivery is thats its tracked all thru its journey so over time the lost items build a picture of where they dissapear and RM has a large team of people whos job it is to chase these theives - I can assure you they will be on the case and flat out over the xmas period. Sadly some people join companies like RM just to commit these acts, but thats no different to other orgs I guess. :*****:

Its a shame its happened and im gutted for whomever missed out... my fingres are crossed for them. :(

It's mine that's gone missing. It's especially irritating that it's not just an off-the-shelf item that can be easily replaced, but a watch into which Roy, born and others put a lot of effort. And it's No.1 of the series too :(

Although things don't look very promising, I haven't lost all hope. I once a had a "Special Delivery" that took four or five days to arrive!

It's mine that's gone missing. It's especially irritating that it's not just an off-the-shelf item that can be easily replaced, but a watch into which Roy, born and others put a lot of effort. And it's No.1 of the series too :(

Although things don't look very promising, I haven't lost all hope. I once a had a "Special Delivery" that took four or five days to arrive!

I'm sorry to hear that and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that's it's a late special delivery, or that it does surface.

Hope it turns up for you Rich. :)

I'm sure if we took a leaf out of the sharia book and chopped off a few hands for theft then this sort of thing would stop happening.

Well, with watches anyway, as they would keep slipping off. :)

Have you tried asking the neighbours at all in case it ended up with them? I've had items going to similar sounding addresses as well e.g. road instead of place and even completely unconnected addresses. Luckily, it seems they sometimes turn up even if they have the wrong address (what does that say for my notoriety!)

I hope yours turns up too, if this has happened.

I am really sorry to hear this and hope it turns up asap

I know it will be of no consolation but i had some running gear turn up 3 weeks late from a RM special delivery

Did they try to deliver or did it never even reach you as in my case they had tried but it then goes back into a system and no -one seems to be able to find it

keeping my fingers crossed for you

:o No! Sorry to hear its gone missing Rich :(

Hopefully it'll turn up soon.

Dougal, really sorry to hear about you situation, thats a real bummer! :( Esp. at this time of year, really feel for you. - Had the same thing at our place Feb this year, the engineering headcount had to be reduced by one third, I was one of the lucky ones. Hope things work out ok for you mate.