• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Mod Codes On Watches....

Hi all, im looking for information if possible.  I was given a watch in 1995 by a guy who was part of a crew in a Nimrod and flew during desert storm.  The watch is a g10, i know that much but is realy worth money as I've seen silly prices on fleebay.  The numbers on the back are "6BB/6645-99-5415317    29902/84   Its been in my loft at least 20 years

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Following quite a few posts enquiring about the MOD codes on watches I thought it would be nice to have them in one place... Griffs given me these, any more info please tag it on this thread... Than

mine is same 6645-99 541-5317 12508/80 i would like to know what is its value if anyone knows please

put it on ebay, you'll soon see what it's worth!