• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Name The Bands

pg tips

Help please the 710 is driving me mad! Her works christmas quiz is guess the bands 270 of them!

We have 225 but need help getting the last few! I don't pretend to have got many of these I seem to have got most of the old ones though, which says a lot about me I suppose!

Anyway here are the ones we haven't got yet! We have until she goes to work Wednesday Morning!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

238 Curiosty killed the cat ?? (Sorry Mach I don't like the title either).

Not correct (mind you we have found one or two that are mis spelt on the xls document and if you don't spell it how the composer spelt it even if it's wrong it doesn't work :D

82 is the Stranglers

Excellent John. How did I miss that? :huh: mind you after looking at all 270 for the best part of 3 hours tonight I think I'm going mad :D

Is 178 The Dooley's ? :blink:

How sad that you knew that :D I did too, "Love Patrol" is one of my top 10 faves :ph34r:

254. Elastica

139. Kula Shaker

84. Is that Split Enz not crowded House?

169. Looks like that girly Lee out of Imagination.

220. Electronic :P

Edited by MarkF