• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Rlt 29 Upgrade

Roy

When I made the RLT29 last year there were no movement rings available that would fit this case so I had to use what was available to me. They were a bargain at £49 and I think all 95 were sold in a day. :)

I now have some rings that will fit these cases and I should be able to obtain some unsigned M4 type dials to fit.

This means that I can now fit a luminous dial, only in black, with calendar and an upgraded movement.

I would like to know who would be interested in this upgrade so I can get the dials and parts ordered.

I will not supply just the parts, you would need to send me the watch that you have. As for price I do not really know exactly but would think some where between £30 and £40.

th.JPG

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I made the RLT29 last year there were no movement rings available that would fit this case so I had to use what was available to me. They were a bargain at £49 and I think all 95 were sold in a day. :)

I now have some rings that will fit these cases and I should be able to obtain some unsigned M4 type dials to fit.

This means that I can now fit a luminous dial, only in black, with calendar and an upgraded movement.

I would like to know who would be interested in this upgrade so I can get the dials and parts ordered.

I will not supply just the parts, you would need to send me the watch that you have. As for price I do not really know exactly but would think some where between £30 and £40.

th.JPG

Roy,

As the lucky owner of the RED/PINK RLT 29 I would be interested as the one in your picture looks superb.......................I don't really wear my RLT29 very much altho' I like it a lot - it is just that once noticed which it always is, it becomes a focal point of conversation................good pr for you but it does get a bit tedious after a while.

oooer...can I say definitely maybe....? Probably yes?

I don't suppose it will have the depth resistance as per the dial legend?

The cases were originally made to be 200m resistant.

They will be resealed to the best of my ability after the conversion but with no guarantees of water resistance.

Roy, thats great of you to offer to do this at what must be cost. Great news for those who wanted a lume dial etc. Of course changing the dials makes the originals rarer... ohh decisions ;) Ive sold both mine now but am chuffed for owners that Roy is offering this. :rltb:

th.JPG

Yes please Roy, count me in.

You will be able to have which ever hands you want from the original choice included in the price.

Roy - I'm in luck :)

Count me in!

Although I'll have to have a look for the hand set's originally offered. The only link I can find points to 2824 hand sets - I presume that's not right? If I need to pay more for a different set - I don't mind - there's no reason you should be put to additional trouble.

:rltb: