• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Rlt 29 Upgrade

Roy

You can start sending your watches anytime next week. Please remember to state which hands you require.

The prices I quoted are now firm so it's

£29 for the 1 Jewel or

£39 for the 7 Jewel + postage.

If you wish to pay by card or Paypal then you can do so on the site as I have added the upgrade to the bottom of this page :

http://www.rltwatches.co.uk/acatalog/RLTwatches.html

I've just put my order through, Roy. There is no box to specify the handset choice, so just to confirm - I should like the no.7 hour/minute hands, but I fancy a slight change so could I go for the no.3 second hand with that if possible, please.

Also, if you're still doing the buckle engraving, could I include the clasp off my RLT11 to be "RLT'd", please, when I send you the RLT29?

Many thanks.

Graham :)

Thank you Graham. Yes please send the clasp. :)

If everyone could just put a note in with their watch to say which hands they want then this would be very helpful. :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just found 6 spare cases that I had left without crowns, I was just keeping them for spares but I have found a supplier who has some generic crowns that may fit. We will see. :)

No rush George and Mac , I may use the parts for these. :ph34r::tongue2::lol:

Roy, if you are taking orders for the ones you've just found can I put my name down?

And in the unlikely event that there's a case left over and you could find that pink/silver dial combo that you said you weren't doing and I hadn't the nerve to argue for just in case fellow forum members made judgements about me......... (God, the respect I held mach and jason and pg et al in a mere nine months ago. Hard to believe. :) )

In the unlikely event, please count me in Roy.

I have just found 6 spare cases that I had left without crowns, I was just keeping them for spares but I have found a supplier who has some generic crowns that may fit. We will see. :)

No rush George and Mac , I may use the parts for these. :ph34r::tongue2::lol:

Am I miss-reading this, or are you saying that you might be able to make a few more '29's?

If so, count me in, if I'm not too late, although I prefer the 'original' dials that you had, so would prefer one without the date modification.

If I'm reading this wrong, I'll obviously look a bit daft :wacko:

Just like to remind those that want the upgrade in case you have missed it :

You can start sending your watches anytime this week. Please remember to state which hands you require in a note with the watch.

The prices I quoted are now firm so it's

£29 for the 1 Jewel or

£39 for the 7 Jewel + postage.

If you wish to pay by card or Paypal then you can do so on the site as I have added the upgrade to the bottom of this page :

http://www.rltwatches.co.uk/acatalog/RLTwatches.html

Sorry if this has already been asked Roy, but is the strap in your '29 upgrade pic available on the site?

Thanks

Steve

Steve it was just one I picked out of a box it is not one I sell, I think it came off a new Poljot ages ago.

However as you asked you can have it free of charge. :lol:

Just remind me when you send your watch.