• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sparky

What Do You Look Like ?

We all know what our watches look like, but have no idea what the people who own them look like and what you do for a living.

This is me:

Photo was taken in 2005 on my honeymoon in Kos.

I am an assistant accountant living in Bristol.

Cheers

Mark

STA60273.jpg

Sparky said:

We all know what our watches look like, but have no idea what the people who own them look like and what you do for a living.

This is me:

Photo was taken in 2005 on my honeymoon in Kos.

I am an assistant accountant living in Bristol.

Cheers

Mark

Love the Captain Caveman T-Shirt

Moi at Perkins Cove, Ogonquit, Maine, USA last year wearing a ............

47 year old accountant living near Manchester

This thread is getting a bit like one of those dating agencies, you know single man seeks 21 year old female for good times and possibly more....... :tongue:

130_3023.jpg

What amazes me is how strangely normal/harmless you lot look (with one obvious exception of course), no one passing you in the street would realise you have this weird thing about watches, well until they noticed you trying to sneak a peak at their wrist that is

A suggestion for Roy/moderators:

Does anyone else (apart from me that is!) think that this post should be pinned so that it doesn't go off the page so that it can be added to and viewed by any new people that join?

Just a suggestion, if inappropriate please ignore.

Kind regards

Mark

Christmas Day '04 in Kirkuk, Iraq (Suunto Observer and Casio Pro-Trek):

sFirstkill.jpg

And Suncorp Stadium (Bris) Oct '03 (Citizen HyperA'lan):

ABsvTonga.jpg

I'm an orthopaedic surgeon in the US Army, ex-first 5/8th, and a half-decent lock/No. 8.

I think I've posted a photo previously, but here I am in the summer of 2005 in Farah A'stan (vintage Certina PH1000 on Roy's rubber oyster):

sMiller1.jpg

Ok, that first photo I put in was a "little" ;) while ago. So I thought I'd update it with a fresh one just taken by the 710. (By the way she insulted me about how the "poor lens" would shatter etc.)

Looking a "bit" fatter and a "bit" hairier than last time

Cheers

Mark

ME.jpg

Here's me an the better half at a 'RollerDisco' (I kid you not!) over the summer. We both seem to have the Colgate Ring of Confidence in this one, which is surprising given our skating...

n844735432_919448_15491.jpg

That's me on the left with my second (former) brother-in-law and his daughter few months ago. I'm a mechanic and own a garage.

1007.jpg

ok this me ,i wasn't going to post on here because i prefer to be anon but what the hell.picture was in petra 3 years ago (i think i was trying to be indiana jones or something but you get the idea).it was cold minus 2 or something amazing place though .

jason.

DSC002192.jpg

Well.........a fews years more have passed, and I am 60 in 2 months.

How do we all look now

Here's me in my office at work, and I need a shave and brush up!!! :blush:

aeg5.jpg

Griff you've seen what I look like before, and trust me you don't want to see me again ;)

BTW I don't get out much as you can imagine :D