• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sparky

What Do You Look Like ?

Alas said:

These Asda 19p checked dishtowels come in damn handy sometimes. :lol:

Alasdair

sadly its not a tea towel ,i got hit up in the air by some smooth talking petran i paid probably a fiver for that .

the funniest thing out there was ,if you walk around petra there are loads of people trying to sell you stuff(most of them lived in the caves there up until recently) usually just stones off the floor .but this one women was selling variuos junk and they all have the banter usually in different languages .so this is how it went -

hello meester would you like to buy nice price -asda price .

nah im ok thanks i have lots of rocks already .

yes but these are nice rocks lookey lookey .

no thanks im good.

where are you from

cardiff ,uk

aaagggh cardiff i love cardiff -bryan griggs .

now i was impressed that a woman who had lived in a cave for most of her life had enough grasp on geography to put ryan giggs in cardiff where he is from ,but the thing that made me laugh was the way she said aggghh cardiff i love cardiff like she spends her summers there every year .

frickin smooth talking gypsy thieving barstads the lot of them ,but very funny nonethe less.

jason.

Well.........a fews years more have passed, and I am 60 in 2 months.

How do we all look now

Here's me in my office at work, and I need a shave and brush up!!! :o :blush:

aeg5.jpg

Griff you've seen what I look like before, and trust me you don't want to see me again ;)

BTW I don't get out much as you can imagine :D

Taken just last week, me meeting former Iraq PM Ibrahim Jaafari:

Greetings1.jpg

And Griff is right: Jase I can't believe you're not a rugby player! Too beautiful I suppose :lol: At the very least you should get a rugby ball in the shortie's hands (only 'cuz it's too soon for a tank on his back and fins on his feet!) :ok:

1007.jpg

Me (on the left) with my former brother-in-law and his daughter about a year ago. I'm in very good terms with them and still visit each other even after my divorce.

Got it fixed then?

Nice helmet......

Ha! When I got the pic taken, I purposely put my helmet there and said to my bro', there's a mate called Jase & when I stick this pic on the site I'll guarantee he picks up on it! :D ;)

Great (dirty) minds mate :D

scottishcammy said:

Ha! When I got the pic taken, I purposely put my helmet there and said to my bro', there's a mate called Jase & when I stick this pic on the site I'll guarantee he picks up on it! :D ;)

Cammy you forgot to mention, that he's now saved it to his hard drive as it's a pic of you in leather :tongue2:

scottishcammy said:

:D

And Phil, we have each others email address for the big files..... ;)

Nice bike Cammy. Good to see it going. I've seen you over on BCF a bit.

Hippo: How long ago did you work for RiDE and where do you work now if you don't mind me asking?

Nice bike Cammy. Good to see it going. I've seen you over on BCF a bit.

Hippo: How long ago did you work for RiDE and where do you work now if you don't mind me asking?

I was at RiDE for nearly five years - freelance now :)