• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sparky

What Do You Look Like ?

This is me... (with my daughter and 2 of my Porsches (although I've sold the sliver one now and bought another!))

_JL22811.jpg

and just me!

DSC05398-1.jpg

Hmm, what do I look like?

As I have not got the hang of posting pics yet I'll have to paint a picture with words. :artist:

I look like Dirty Harry at the hight of his fame although I have been told that I have a passing resemblance to the late Eric Morecambe. :yucky:

No pic from me, but here's a description...

Imagine that the Actor Micahel Elphick had put on a couple of stone, gone without shaving for a few days then went on a whisky bender for a couple of days. Then went to the footie at Millwall and started singing 'Bubbles' and showing off his West Ham tattoos. Then imagine what he would look like five minutes after the chaps started to have a 'quiet word' - that's pretty much what I look like.

Rob

To redress the balance and so no one can accuse me of hiding behind my keyboard, here's all 6' 4" of me in my best "creative" shirt :P

Picforwebsite.jpg

A face only a mother could love and I'm not too sure about that most of the time.

Cheers,

Gary

On 29/05/2010 at 23:26, Agent orange said:

To redress the balance and so no one can accuse me of hiding behind my keyboard, here's all 6' 4" of me in my best "creative" shirt :P

Picforwebsite.jpg

A face only a mother could love and I'm not too sure about that most of the time.

Cheers,

Gary

I like it, a lot, the best shirt I have seen on RLT. :thumbs_up:

Guest Om_nom_nom_Watches!
On 07/08/2010 at 11:06, rolexgirl said:

Me in the washroom at Sketch :)

Pur7Eb.jpg

TWANG!

(there goes another heart string)

Oh god everyone is doing it......i guess i have to as well then(cringe)

And me, trying my hand at milking a plastic cow in 2010! :)

SL370146.jpg

with the lovely Mrs Vamos, sporting my Bulova Accutron Spaceview (not pictured!)

how times and taste in watches change...Still love the Stone Roses 'though! :)

rj.jpg

Right, here goes;

Please bear in mind, I am to photographs what Amy Winehouse is to sobriety. What follows is a blurry, out of focus photo from a recent BBQ and is the only picture I can find where I am not either asleep or bearing more than a passing resemblance to the crimewatch most wanted board.

You have been warned.

For your information, the watch is my Wholler Skeleton on a sub bracelet, and no, it's not an unflattering angle, I am a bit of a fattie. :)

watch350.jpg