• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sparky

What Do You Look Like ?

A cousin died recently and my mother went through some of her things. She found this picture of me from 1967. I was still blonde then.

paleface.jpg

Later,

William

In response to the thread title... Pretty much the same as I did the last time I posted.

me52.jpg

Later,

William

Weren`t you in the Maltese Falcon with Bogie? :D

Annex%20-%20Bogart,%20Humphrey%20(Maltese%20Falcon,%20The)_02.jpg

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Vanity, thy name is... me. :lol:

Anyway, had an appointment today.

me02.jpg

Later,

William

Sorry William, but you do look like you`re just about to zap some Secret Agent`s `bits` with a zillion volts :scared: :rofl:

Vanity, thy name is... me. :lol:

Anyway, had an appointment today.

me02.jpg

Later,

William

I think thats a pretty damn good and interesting self portrait. Love the cable release being visible.

I have never posted one of myself for a reason

Mostly because 5 years ago I had lots of hair but in late 2007 and early Jan 2008 some treatments took it, what came back is there but white and thin on top and grey on the sides. Still self conscious about it was quite a change I don't like talking about found the old thread

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27141&st=0&p=278972&hl=cancer&fromsearch=1&#entry278972

But they still luv me something about a great heart and special skills wins em over lmao.

So this is the latest a few days ago. I blame espanolita for the crappy picture and my missing shades because she still has em

IMG_0365-1.jpg

James, I had thick black hair till I was 40, I was known for it, it then began to recede v.quickly and turn grey, I am 50 next and as you can see, not a lot left, it was a big surprise to me. What was just as surprising was that I honestly couldn't have cared less and as soon as it became noticeable, it got buzzed. The only negative that I can think of (apart from people not recognising me) is that it is boring having to always have the same haircut. Some men are bothered, some are not, neither will understand the other, I feel sad for the others as it can have a real negative impact on their lives, my best pal has spent a fortune on hair grafts and owns a fridge full of regain, his whole life revolves around his hair loss and he gets quiet depressed especially as he's lost hair around the original graft and now looks weird, doesn't help having a pal who calls him "doll head" I suppose.

I think you appear to be in good shape and look fine for 50. :)

Summer update. :lol:

me75.jpg

Later,

William

william, you are strangely cool :D although you should have a double cuff shirt and some cufflinks :D

On 15/07/2011 at 17:14, BondandBigM said:

DSCN0379.jpg.53e731853224ce0f9e96aaad57d8f5f8.jpg

Probably a good look in the 80's :lol: :lol:

Just tug the sleaves up to the elbows and you'll have a total 80's thing happening. :D

Actually, you don't look far off the current crop of TV villains. :wink2:

Later,

William

On 15/07/2011 at 17:14, BondandBigM said:

DSCN0379.jpg.53e731853224ce0f9e96aaad57d8f5f8.jpg

Probably a good look in the 80's :lol: :lol:

But the 80s are back! So it looks like you are going to some fancy beach party for VIPs and hot ladies... just don't tell BigM I said that, I don't want the mob on my back :D

On 15/07/2011 at 22:04, rolexgirl said:

8bfpu8.jpg

With love,

Rolexgirl. x

Are you sure you're not Audrey Tautou? 

Do I really look that old?! :(

How old is she??... and she's been doing movies since 1996. Anyway, it was a compliment! Really! I don't want any trouble with the mods :lol:

On 15/07/2011 at 23:01, Kutusov said:

How old is she??... and she's been doing movies since 1996. Anyway, it was a compliment! Really! I don't want any trouble with the mods :lol:

:lol: Sorry Kutusov, I was only pulling your leg!  She was very pretty in the film Amelie.

Thank you for the compliment.

Summer update. :lol:

me75.jpg

Later,

William

Turn that jacket collar down, get those trousers pressed and buy a decent pair of churches.....

Our man in Havana comes to mind.....lucky blighter :notworthy:

On 16/07/2011 at 16:26, Boxbrownie said:

Our man in Havana comes to mind.....lucky blighter :notworthy:

I was thinking more Nigel Small-Fawcett

Small-Fawcett: "I'm sorry Mr. Bond. I obviously caught you in a bad moment."

Bond: "M sent you!"

Small-Fawcett: "Only to plead for your return, Sir. M says that without you in the service, she fears for the security of the civilized world."

:lol: :lol: