• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Griff

Most wrist time

Is this just your beater? Could mean your favourite watch, but not necessarily!

When I went to India, I wanted an ultra reliable, easy to read watch, that was tough, and reliable. I took the M5. But, which watch gets the most wrist time, for WHATEVER reason, and why? :huh:

My Seiko Mil style because it's my work watch. Mind you if it wasn't it would still get a lot of time cos I love it.

PG, thats a really nice watch! I like that a lot.

I wear my Traser most all the time, it really is excellent for work.....

p.s. can you tell from the pics I'm on my hols!!! :D ;)

post-2-1070140174.jpg

Hi,

Mine's a M.W.C G10 style watch, I don't dare risk a good watch watch for work.Strange despite it's lowley postition in the watch world I have got quite atached to it :o:o being worn five days a week.

post-2-1070147368.jpg

Mike,

If you like the MWC don't worry about its possition in the horological scheme of things.

It's your watch and you like it. So there!

I think I wear the Vostok Neptune most, as it's tough, cheap and accurate enough. But, I do give a f*** what happens to it and try to protect it (as I do with all my watches, however cheap) from getting battered.

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with"

I respect all of my watches, present and future. ;)

Hi all

I hope my first try at inserting a pic works, even if it works it is nowhere near the quality most of you guys manage to get.

This is the one I wear most when i'm not working, it just seems to feel right & to suit my wrist (I know what I mean).

Its an Accutron Deep Sea 666ft. Roy serviced it a year or so ago and it keeps great time.deepsea.jpg

Cheers all I am the lucky one, just going out Xmas shopping with the wife in the pi****g rain in Plymouth.

MikeM :(

That's a very nice Accutron mike, with an excellent looking dial.

Forgot to mention.........mine is currently PRS-1, but only just infront of Mirage 111 O & W.

That Traser looks good too Cammy.........h'mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :)

That Seiko is a beauty Pg.....I have the same watch exactly re case style, but with a salmon pink dial.

Roy will squirm and say only me would put a Speedbird on an expander, but there we go.........old Griff is a one off I guess! :o The watch illness is biting big time at the moment............only way to stop me buying may be as below:- :o:lol::lol::lol:

fa6d83c7.jpg

Griff can we share a cell? I went to a jewellers I know in Stirling to get a clear perspex C-clip watch stand to practice my dismal photography -

I came out with an Omega Railmaster :unsure::unsure:

JoT: It was stuck to the watch stand and wouldn't come off, huh? ;)

Good on you JoT, hope you get to practice your photography and show us a few pics. Railmaster is my favourite Omega at the mo, well on a par with speedy pro, but they are so different... What colour dial?

Mines probably the seiko 5, but mainly as it's my work watch. My work watches get bashed to death. The 5's only a few months old and already looks about ten years.

Evenings and weekends I vary them, but overall most used are the O&W M4 and the Accurist " Speedy " chrono.

Griff, the Mirage looks superb on that Oyster band - suits it a treat. Lovely looking watch.

My DN deefinitely gets most wrist time.

This week though been changing a lot. Today DN, Orfina. Yesterday Orfina, Aqua Terra, 49mm Zeno. Avoids the 'you hardly wear these' thing, but still a pain for Trish as she has to put them on for me! Must ask her which is more annoying :D

Hi namste - the dial is black, dia 41mm - :)

I will see if I get time this weekend to practice my photography :lol:

Wardy,

The nos. on the salmon pink Seiko are as follows:-

7S26A

0430 A4

It is exactly the same case style as Pg's.

Lorus quartz and Kinetics seem to have exactly the same movements, and the latter are both the same with 6 jewels, as I have one of each, and have had a look!!!!!!! :o Lorus seem to be a very good buy, as do Pulsar, and I am aware of course that they are all part of Seiko B)

I mean Lorus and Seiko movements seem the same!.........miss that edit facility.............can we have that back Roy now the forum is more quiet and sensible!?? :huh:B)

When I am in the UK probably my Omega Seamaster chronogrpah; travel in Eastern Europe and the "Stans" CWC quartz G10 or PRS4.

Wardy,

The nos. on the salmon pink Seiko are as follows:-

7S26A

0430 A4

It is exactly the same case style as Pg's.

Thanks Griff,

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for one...........