• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

RLT4 The Box

This is the Rosewood box for the RLT4. We are very close now and should have 15 ready for next week. The box will carry an engraved plaque with the serial number etc.

post-2-1070363701.jpg

I'm even having to do all the engraving myself as no one could do the rotors or the plaques in time. What a boring and time consuming job that is. :(

As I always say : "If you want something doing right then do it yourself" :lol:

can I get the box only, 24 monthly payments? If the watch looks half as good as the box I'll start selling the silverware on ebay :o:o

does the box come with a strap to show it off on the wrist??? :lol::lol:

When I want something done right, I usually have someone else do it!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bugger thats a posh box ... I wonder what the watch is going to look like ?

Roy-the box is beautiful and our last glimpse of the watch has left some of us drooling with anticipation. If the 1st 15 are going to be ready next week, how have you determined who will receive those 1st. beauties? :huh:

The first 15 are for the first 15 people that reservered them. I should have another 15 ready the week after so there should be enough to go round.

I will also need to know soon which numbers every one wants. The first 15 do not need to be consecutive numbers. They can be any in the range.

I think that 1, 2 , 3 and 9 are the only reserved numbers.

I've searched this forum and Roy's web site for a picture of the soon-to-be-released RLT4 and could find nothing...even though there are references to a previous posted picture.

Can some post the URL or a picture?

Many Thank.

Have those on the list for the first batch been informed Roy?

I know I gave you a "declaration of intent" on this which you acknowledged but I'm not sure whether that constitutes a formal "reservation" or not...

Oh Yeah, I want one by the way if you hadn't worked it out yet... ;)

JG, your on the list ;)

I do not expect anyone to be too firm about having one as they have not seen the completed watch yet. ;)