• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pets, Time For Some Photos

mach 0.0013137

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dillan out playing in the back garden yesterday.

I wish he would stay still long enough to have his picture taken properly.

One word........Superglue :lol:

That's not a bad plan. I could probably get a picture or 2 whilst he was gnawing through the floor to free himself :D

Or maybe this guy could sort something out for you

http://www.taxidermist.co.uk/

:lol:

Nah, I feed him on taxidermists :D

Yeah, I really wish there were some good small freshwater crabs around. A friend had a couple of hermits, but I think marine is just too difficult for me to keep. I have a decent tropical tank going though - as well as "Jacques"; a small shoal of assorted tetras, 4 ghost glass catfish, a blue gourami and a siamese fighting fish called Mr Miyagi. They all seem to get along fairly well except the gourami and fighting fish.

ive been in the isle of wight for a week attending a family funneral ,and my dog kobi got alot of attention .some people were actually stopping their cars to ask me what he is apparently there isnt many alaskan malamutes on the island.i know most dog owners feel the same way about their dogs but i have to say kobi is a bit awesome .i will upload some more recent photos soon.

DSC00019.jpg

i recently found this video whilst playing with my apple tv .it is brilliant you have to watch it with sound on though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

some photo's i took today on my favorite beech .im still getting to grips with the blackberry so photos aint great.

also he is moulting so thats why he looks like a hobo dog, and you havent seen anything until youve seen a malamute moult the fur that comes out is incredible.

IMG00025-20090803-1106.jpg

but on a sadder note ,this is lilly she has had a tumour removed from her stomach today so im looking after her untill my in laws pick her up tomorrow .the op went well but she is not eating still early days i guess.poor lilly.

IMG00028-20090804-1921.jpg

also he is moulting so thats why he looks like a hobo dog, and you havent seen anything until youve seen a malamute moult the fur that comes out is incredible.

IMG00025-20090803-1106.jpg

Trust me, I have. Look at my dog sebbe.

framed.jpg

We usually get about 2-3 shopping bags worth of fur off of him during normal grooming. Couldnt have insulated the roof of our house by now!