• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pets, Time For Some Photos

mach 0.0013137

Tom Radford said:

Trust me, I have. Look at my dog sebbe.

framed.jpg

We usually get about 2-3 shopping bags worth of fur off of him during normal grooming. Couldnt have insulated the roof of our house by now!

it is bonkers isnt it .i can fill my dyson animal twice a day just with hair and i brush him when i take him out.

what breed is that ?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jaslfc5 said:

it is bonkers isnt it .i can fill my dyson animal twice a day just with hair and i brush him when i take him out.

what breed is that ?

He is an Eurasier. Originally bred in Germany in the 60's . A cross with a samoyed, chow chow and wolf spitz. Now a breed in its own right.

• 7 years later...

This is me picking Meg from the litter when I was home on leave from Afghanistan.

megs dad

3 minutes ago, Robti said:

Duke out for a walk

34826551064_81abd0eae4_b.jpg

And a short while later

35548580956_be54f49c3f_b.jpg

sorry for the geo tagging new phone app

My two love the couch as well.

IMAG0750

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Molly (aka The Prime Cat) she`s 18 years old & a very quiet, unassuming lady who is absolutely adored by every member of this household.

DSC_0126.gif.dfe97385c91b8fa90c72227bef997ec8.gif

Jackie, our 12 year old cultured cat who has a liking for classical music (apart from opera which she can`t stand)

DSC_0007.gif.75b9600c487dbc816dcea9c8b040faee.gif

Janie (Jackie`s  twin sister) The Explorer*, a fun loving lady who often gets compliments on her beauty from complete strangers

eg posties, delivery men & people who just happen to be passing by...

5a144a76d710f_Janie-DSC_0053L.thumb.gif.933b6679c87d86704ff6964bbaff63e3.gif

* She has been seen on nearby streets & in neighbour`s gardens including one who has three rather noisy dogs where, their owner informs me, Janie likes to sit on the front door step while the dogs, unusually for them,  just sit quietly watching her  :notworthy::biggrin:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...