• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pets, Time For Some Photos

mach 0.0013137

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Are those the proper dog sausages that some pubs are selling theses days ??

Bill will scoff just about anything put in front of him, he loves a good curry !! 

:laugh: :laugh:

I don't know what sort of sausages they were but the one's we get him there (Rivington) now are big fat pork uns @ £1 a go.

After a walk over the hills it always ends (as it should) with a drink for me and missus Turpinr and either pork scratchings or sausages in autumn or winter or an ice cream in spring/summer. 

The only problem is the smell that comes put of the other end of dogs:laugh:

Edited by Turpinr
  • Like 2

On 23/03/2018 at 05:12, Turpinr said:

Cracking Staffie smile

Polo wearing mud. large.IMG-20170409-WA0000.jpg.9f1f66afe65cf4d6b20e52d137f75299.jpg

Nice looking Staffies mate... I had one about 30 years ago when Staffies were Staffies... Not like the ones you see all the smackheads all walking round the local town centres up and down the country...:biggrin:

26 minutes ago, Rob.B said:

Nice looking Staffies mate... I had one about 30 years ago when Staffies were Staffies... Not like the ones you see all the smackheads all walking round the local town centres up and down the country...:biggrin:

Cheers. He's the most loyal and affectionate dog you could wish to meet. 

8 minutes ago, Turpinr said:

Cheers. He's the most loyal and affectionate dog you could wish to meet. 

Ye they get bad press but there's nothing like them... I had mine for 14 years it broke my heart when I lost him... My son when he was about 2 years old used to sit on his back and hold his collar and ride him up and down the hall like a little jockey:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Rob.B said:

Ye they get bad press but there's nothing like them... I had mine for 14 years it broke my heart when I lost him... My son when he was about 2 years old used to sit on his back and hold his collar and ride him up and down the hall like a little jockey:biggrin:

Our boy is 6 this year, not looking forward to losing him. 

So just going to spoil him.His hobbies are walking and pub beer gardens. 

He's partial to cheese and biscuits but especially blue Shropshire though its hard to tell which are his favourites :biggrin:

• Like 1

Our Talii enjoying a Canadian Spring day.  He he he....

At 65 lbs. , she's a big female Siberian by CKC standards and she pulls like a locomotive. Her favorite food is...food. Extremely obedient if you have a treat. Her big wet nose and three foot long tongue tell me it's 7am.

1.jpg

Training a Siberian Husky in a nut shell.

Raising_Huskies.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, who among you are dog lovers? Maybe you can help me with this. I need to find a good life jacket for my dog before our out of town trip. We're going spend much of our time in the waters and I want to find one that is perfect for him. He is a medium-sized Labrador Retriever. I saw these dog life jacket and can anyone suggest me where to find a good life jacket for my pooch?

1 hour ago, thaliadaniels said:

Hey guys, who among you are dog lovers? Maybe you can help me with this. I need to find a good life jacket for my dog before our out of town trip. We're going spend much of our time in the waters and I want to find one that is perfect for him. He is a medium-sized Labrador Retriever. I saw these dog life jacket and can anyone suggest me where to find a good life jacket for my pooch?

I would go for something by 'outward hound' or 'ezydog'.  Go to your local pet suppliers if stuck for time, or if you can wait for delivery ebay or amazon. A  quick google will throw up loads. Measure your dog with a tape and buy the vest suited to the dimensions. 

This is our Daisy, She hated men and wouldn't come near me but since the wife was in hospital and I fed her she doesn't go to the wife any more, She comes to me to be picked up and plonked on to my lap!!
pPhtUCX.jpg

This is Smokey, He was traditionally mine, He always came to me but he's a slag now and will go to anyone!! :tongue:
He seems older than he's supposed to be (Came from a cat shelter) but he's such an easy going and lovable cat that even visitors that dislike cats come to like him before they leave!!

He's quite a large cat, The woven mat at the conservatory that he's laid on was one metre in diameter, When he used to lie on it he stretched from one side to the other!!, Daisy is much smaller than him!!

Oh, He used to dive on the mat and fight with it, He eventually tore the centre out so it had to go in the bin!, He doesn't have that sort of energy any more!!

hPRK08H.jpg

John :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had to say goodbye to this lovely lady today. Taken by the scourge that is cancer at the age of only 6. She was allegedly in no pain and I didn't intend to see her get to the point were she was. We all said our goodbye's and spent quality time in the garden this afternoon before making the trip to the vets and bringing her back home to rest where she belongs. RIP Jinx xx  

Taken this afternoon

45646482711_2be25d6c8d_z_d.jpg

As a 7 month pup up on Hadrians Wall

14713983548_6160d4f2dd_z_d.jpg

I'm sure going to miss her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4