• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pets, Time For Some Photos

mach 0.0013137

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear your news @mach 0.0013137 - We lost Gypsy recently at the ripe old age of 23, so I know what you're going through.  Me and Ruthie were both devastated, they do become an important part of the family, and we both cried our eyes out in the car after dropping her off at the pet cemetary.  They put her ashes in a lovely wooden sculpture, which was a nice touch, and a good way to remember her.  Ruthie still talks to her every day.  Daft I know, but she had her for a good few years before we met, so they go back a long way.

No plans to get any more animals, although next door's cat isn't making it easy by barging his way into the house at every opportunity, the little sod! :tongue:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

My last post on the matter, Janie (Jackie`s sister) has been a great comfort to both Caroline & myself, sitting on my lap or nearby, purring whenever she gets the chance..

DSC_0004.thumb.gif.af7738ffef3d6d2dec65398ad8099b9a.gif

Janie is clearly comfortable in her environment Mac, that's what we do.

Keep caring for them, I intend to.:wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

My two F6sbt Savannah cats bred from the African Serval.

Bigger one is Asher the boy and the other his sister Mia, absolute nutters, very definitely not a normal cat :crazy5vh:but so affectionate and soft as **** and literally I am NEVER alone , its like having 3 shadows, unbelievable that they’re banned in quite a few places around the world.

12551lv.jpg

2i7o0ua.jpg

2zgb035.jpg

This is how big they can get, bigger than even the Maine Coons, this is an f1.

ezpkro.jpg

9b9ijd.jpg

2aaeohh.jpgk

Edited by Steve D70
  • Like 1

On 09/01/2019 at 04:38, Steve D70 said:

Bigger one is Asher the boy and the other his sister Mia, absolute nutters, very definitely not a normal cat :crazy5vh:but so affectionate and soft as **** and literally I am NEVER alone , its like having 3 shadows, unbelievable that they’re banned in quite a few places around the world.

12551lv.jpg

2i7o0ua.jpg

2zgb035.jpg

ezpkro.jpg

9b9ijd.jpg

2aaeohh.jpgk

WOWSER!!!! :jawdrop1:

I'll bet one of those cost more than an SMP!!, 

Are there breeders in the UK or did you have to import them?

Absolutely beautiful animals!! :thumbs_up:

John :)

@johnbaz Thanks John, some of the best breeders are in the uk and I got my two and two I had previous with the ex from a place called jacaranda cats (Saltrock).

Smp? Can’t work out what that is but yes they can be very expensive, these were £750 each but an f1 or f2 boy go for £4k - £6k and a lot higher for a special kitten, a breeding female can be £20k +, also Serval boys are around the same as f1 boys.

Although they look and sound wild and are banned in several places around the world they are absolutely soft as **** and never leave your side. They’re fantastic gymnast’s and can leap 6/7/8ft vertical and are a bit like kids on blue smarties :rofl:

2j4oojl.jpg

iy2640.jpg

One of my old boy loki.

sfjev5.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Steve D70 said:

@johnbaz Thanks John, some of the best breeders are in the uk and I got my two and two I had previous with the ex from a place called jacaranda cats (Saltrock).

Smp? Can’t work out what that is but yes they can be very expensive, these were £750 each but an f1 or f2 boy go for £4k - £6k and a lot higher for a special kitten, a breeding female can be £20k +, also Serval boys are around the same as f1 boys.

Although they look and sound wild and are banned in several places around the world they are absolutely soft as **** and never leave your side. They’re fantastic gymnast’s and can leap 6/7/8ft vertical and are a bit like kids on blue smarties :rofl:

2j4oojl.jpg

iy2640.jpg

One of my old boy loki.

sfjev5.jpg

They're beauties!! :yahoo:

SMP- Speedmaster Pro!! 

John :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, who among you are dog lovers? Maybe you can help me with this. I need to find a good life jacket for my dog before our out of town trip. We're going spend much of our time in the waters and I want to find one that is perfect for him. He is a medium-sized Labrador Retriever. I saw these dog life jacket and can anyone suggest me where to find a good life jacket for my pooch?

7 hours ago, thaliadaniels said:

Hey guys, who among you are dog lovers? Maybe you can help me with this. I need to find a good life jacket for my dog before our out of town trip. We're going spend much of our time in the waters and I want to find one that is perfect for him. He is a medium-sized Labrador Retriever. I saw these dog life jacket and can anyone suggest me where to find a good life jacket for my pooch?

No direct personal experience, but I know quite a lot of yacht sailors give their dogs life jackets, so I googled "yacht chandler dog life jackets" and quite a lot came up - one may suit you.

On 09/01/2019 at 04:38, Steve D70 said:

12551lv.jpg

2i7o0ua.jpg

2zgb035.jpg

ezpkro.jpg

9b9ijd.jpg

2aaeohh.jpgk

Hells teeth,I bet that makes the local dogs take notice.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Eldest son has just purchased a couple of Pink Toe Tarantulas...both infants at the moment...the smaller is only about a centimetre and bright blue as it's a juvenille, while the other is a bit bigger at around 3 cm. This is showing the pink toes, now. Both will reach around 10-12cm when fully grown.

This is the little one...it will turn red as it matures in about 10 months.

Pink Toe Tarantula.

The red object is a standard bottle top, used as a water container for scale.

Pink Toe Tarantula

Pink Toe Tarantula

And this is the larger one. This pic from above shows the cute pink toes.

Pink Toe Tarantula.

Pink Toe Tarantula.

Close up of the fangs...

Pink Toe Tarantula

• 1 year later...