• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Fortis Dealers In The North Uk

I'm new to this forum so please be gentle ;)

I have been looking for my first german / swiss Automatic watch now for some time, originally I was after the Damasko DA36 but after waiting and waiting and waiting it would seem that the chances of getting one are slim to non! (Confirmed by Eddie at time Factors)

So ive been looking for something similar - a pilots watch type / bead blasted case etc and came up with the Fortis Flieger 595.10.41L looks like the correct watch for me but I'm unsure how to aquire the watch, the Fotis web site says it does not allow sales of its watches through dealers on the internet so are places like precisiontime.co.uk dodgy??

Does anyone know of a Fortis dealer in the North of the UK (I'm close to Preston Lancashire)

Any help would be much appreciated

Rich

Thanks guys much appreciated, I have found 1 supplier in Birmingham also called Five Ways High Fidelity LTD - I have spoken to the owner and he says if the wrist will take it the b-42 version is better value for money (there again he would its more expensive! standard Flieger is £495 b-42 Flieger is £625)

I'm new to this forum so please be gentle ;)

Does anyone know of a Fortis dealer in the North of the UK (I'm close to Preston Lancashire)

Any help would be much appreciated

Rich

Be gentle - no chance :DNORTH! Preston! - that's down south where the southern softies live that is!

Can't help with an AD, but couldn't resist it! Welcome to the forum from Bonnie Scotland!

scotland.gif