• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Hawk

Happy Birthday Mac!

Thanks for all the messages guys :thumbup:

I`m working nights so am feeling knackered and was just woken up by someone knocking on the door. :sleepy::sleep1:

But your comments & this have helped no end to make my day a great one :toot:

Longines Heritage Conquest, cal.L633 25 Jewels

gallery_601_19_183542.jpg

Purchased from Redmonaco a couple of weeks ago (thanks Red :thumbsup:) but it was snapped out of my hand by Caroline who wrapped it up and presented it to me this morning when I got home from work. :D

As you would expect from Longines it really is a superb watch & is a definite keeper, sorry Mark :P

Naturally I didn`t want to use the leather straps it came with but was lucky to find that this bracelet (originally fitted on my Elysee Open Heart) matched it so well they could have been made for each other. B)

I`ve fancied one of these Longines for some time but never got round to saving up enough dosh for one so I was well chuffed when not long Red advertised this one I managed to find the funds.post-601-1189770881.gif

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Very nice

I don't know why it is, but I tend to feel acrylic doesn't go with a bracelet, and prefer leather.

Great looking watch though ;)

Thanks again Guys :thumbsup:

Roger, I`m celebrating with a vegetable & butter bean stew plus garlic bread, hmmmmmm, delicious :eat:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Greetings and salutations are brought to you by the Pathfinder for the Eastern Alliance (PEA)

:happybday:

Thanks but don`t think for a moment that the L&RDF has lowered it`s guard :nono:

:P

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Greetings and salutations are brought to you by the Pathfinder for the Eastern Alliance (PEA)

Thanks but don`t think for a moment that the L&RDF has lowered it`s guard :nono:

Get it there lads!!!! ;)

Happy Birthday Mac :)

Get it there lads!!!! ;)

Happy Birthday Mac :)

Cheers Hip :thumbsup:

BTW this just proves why The Leicester & Rutland Defence Force really don`t have to worry about the Eastern Alliance, they are always late :tongue2::rofl:

Mind you so is this reply :ph34r:

Edited by mach 0.0013137