• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Friday Watchya Wearing?

JonW

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wore this over night....

Aristo Aquaristo `Dakar` 3H36/3, ETA 2824-2, 25 jewels

gallery_601_19_113629.jpg

I must get round to taking a lume shot some time :wink2:

Anyway I swapped over to this when I got up....

Vostok Amphibia cal.2409 17 Jewels, c.1980`s

gallery_601_19_106828.jpg

The Flightmaster is well cool Jon :punk:

I`m sorry, but I` m not so keen on the Chrono-quartz :no:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Some beauties today guys.... always nice to see such a cool selection :)

Thanks for the kind word about the FM... but Mach... the CQ is just too cool for school mate... If only you lived closer Id pop round and let you feel the quality... it isnt some 80's cheapo, its full on solid Omega...

Thanks for the kind word about the FM... but Mach... the CQ is just too cool for school mate... If only you lived closer Id pop round and let you feel the quality... it isnt some 80's cheapo, its full on solid Omega...

Actually Jon, having just seen the photos in your thread on the watch I`ve changed my mind, it is cool :cool:

Fickle, moi? :blink: :rolleyes: :P

Actually Jon, having just seen the photos in your thread on the watch I`ve changed my mind, it is cool :cool:

Blimey, I'll say.... :D :lol:

It`s early in the morning & I haven`t had my porridge or, more importantly coffee, yet :yawn: :lol:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

It`s early in the morning & I haven`t had my porridge or, more importantly coffee, yet :yawn: :lol:

Im the same... the coffee that is... I dont eat before noon... my guts like to sleep in ;) :D