• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
scottishcammy

I'm Getting Married Today!!!

Well chaps, as the title suggests, at 3pm today, I'll be a married man! :D

I'm currently crapping myself (not in an ill health sense!) but can't wait. The ceremony is at the Haddington Registry Office and then a reception at The West Barns Inn.

I just wanted to share in today with you guys, many of whom I've known for many years. I'll stick up some pics (once I've sobered up),

anyway, all the best and keep your fingers crossed for us!

Cheers!!! :D

Congrats Cammy, all the best for your special day.

Your life will be officially over!! :)

Just joking!

Mark

If my 710 had found out I was posting on forum on our wedding day I'd have been jilted :lol:

Have a great day mate, I will have a wee dram for both of you tonight :D

Cheers guys! ;) How could I not have a wee post on RLT?! :lol:

I'm wearing my Seikoo 007, with a strap I got from John (thanks mate!). :D

Bloody hell, guys, not long now! :eek: :lol:

Cammy hope everything goes perfectly for you and the new Mrs Cammy, looking forward to seeing these pics :thumbsup:

Congratulations..hope the weather is better up there for you...although i doubt a little rain will spoil your day!!

My best regards to both you and the wife.

Keith

have a good one mate....the day i got married was the second best day of my life.......the first was having 3 wisdom teeth out :lol:

seriously mate.....have a great day :D

The perfect thread for marriage jokes :lol:

A man who says marriage is a 50-50 partnership doesn't understand two things:

1 - Women, and 2 - Fractions.

Bill had always been a prankster. As each of his friends were married, Bill made sure some type of practical joke was played upon them. Now ready to be married himself, he was dreading the payback he knew was coming.

Surprisingly, the ceremony went off without a hitch. No one stood up during the pause to offer a reason 'why this couple should not be married'. His reception wasn't disrupted by streakers or strippers, and the car the couple was to take on their honeymoon was in perfect working order.

When the couple arrived at their hotel and entered the room, Bill even checked for cornflakes in the bed (a gag he had always loved). Nothing, it seemed, was amiss. Satisfied that he had come away unscathed, the couple fell into bed and did what newley weds do best.

Upon waking, the couple was ravenous so Bill called down to room service and asked, "I'd like to order breakfast for two."

At that moment, a soft voice from under the bed said, "Make that five."

A fresh-faced lad on the eve of his wedding night asks his mother, "Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"

The mother looks at her son and replies, "Son, this shows the town that your bride is pure."

The son thanks his mom, and then seeks his father opinion, "Dad, why are wedding dresses white?"

The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all household appliances come in white."

The perfect thread for marriage jokes :lol:

A man who says marriage is a 50-50 partnership doesn't understand two things:

1 - Women, and 2 - Fractions.

Bill had always been a prankster. As each of his friends were married, Bill made sure some type of practical joke was played upon them. Now ready to be married himself, he was dreading the payback he knew was coming.

Surprisingly, the ceremony went off without a hitch. No one stood up during the pause to offer a reason 'why this couple should not be married'. His reception wasn't disrupted by streakers or strippers, and the car the couple was to take on their honeymoon was in perfect working order.

When the couple arrived at their hotel and entered the room, Bill even checked for cornflakes in the bed (a gag he had always loved). Nothing, it seemed, was amiss. Satisfied that he had come away unscathed, the couple fell into bed and did what newley weds do best.

Upon waking, the couple was ravenous so Bill called down to room service and asked, "I'd like to order breakfast for two."

At that moment, a soft voice from under the bed said, "Make that five."

A fresh-faced lad on the eve of his wedding night asks his mother, "Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"

The mother looks at her son and replies, "Son, this shows the town that your bride is pure."

The son thanks his mom, and then seeks his father opinion, "Dad, why are wedding dresses white?"

The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all household appliances come in white."

:lol:

Cammy I've just noticed you're still here, shouldn't you be getting ready and down to the pub :D

It's supposed to be the 710 that's late ;)

Great stuff Cammy - All the best.

Alasdair

:clap: :toot: :clap: