• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Susanna Hoffs

Alas

She can sure 'move' but her & the band really ruin a great track :taz: - If Paul Rodgers was dead he'd be turning in his grave :lol:

Paul

I'm a big fan of Paul Rodgers myself with Bad Company, Free and best his Muddy Waters tribute but after about 30 secs the music seemed not too important to me :tongue2: :tongue2: :drool: :drool:

Alasdair

The Hoffs bint isn't so hot, but the bloke on the guitar deffo knows what he's doing.

Now Stevie Nicks is good for ears and ...

(ok the hair-do's and togs of the 70's aren't exactly it, but the woman has a fantastic voice and she's pretty yummie to boot)

JoT, whaddaya say?

Thanks, almost forgot about how much used to like Fleetwood Mac, I'm listening them right now. :D

The Hoffs bint isn't so hot, but the bloke on the guitar deffo knows what he's doing.

Now Stevie Nicks is good for ears and ...

(ok the hair-do's and togs of the 70's aren't exactly it, but the woman has a fantastic voice and she's pretty yummie to boot)

Hmmm- agreed Stevie Nicks wins all ends up when it comes to the voice and I've just put on her "Rocks a Little" album for a re-listen. But if I had to choose between Hoffs and her for a night out I'm afraid Stevie would be sitting at home. Hoffs is a minx with a gorgeous face and eyes plus the aforementioned snake hips :tongue2: .

Stevie at her best was not that good looking. IMHO of course :lol:

Alasdair

• 12 years later...

I saw The Bangles live at the Hammersmith Palais eons ago - they were great - and Hoffs was to die for. I bought the album that had their hits on it, but no  idea what happened to it.

They were supported by a dire boy band act called 'Sailor' who I think had a couple of minor hits in the very distant past, and yes they did perform dressed as sailors!