• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Baume And Mercier Bm 13750 Caliber

Thanks for your help. I came across this about the Valjoux 7750: -

link removed as per forum rules

I can't seem to track down any info on the BM 13750.

I was just wondering about the mechanics of the watch. Baume & Mercier have a good reputation in Europe of producing a quality product for the price - design, movement and reliability. I was told by a colleague over from the other side of the Pond that may not be the case. To be honest I have worn the Capeland S chronograph everyday for 4 years and I have no complaints regarding it. I just thought I'd dip in a toe to see if that was the case. I'm not expecting a Patek Philippe or Breguet quality of construction, just good-workhorse mechanicals backed up with good contemporary case/bracelet.

Thanks

Haider

just good-workhorse mechanicals backed up with good contemporary case/bracelet.

I think thats exactly what you have, B+M are definitely up there in the quality stakes, I have a Capeland XXL and the quality is at least as good as contemporary Omega in my opinion....

The 7750 in any of its guises is a well respected 'workhorse' movement, should give many years of reliable service :)