• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

'give' In O&w M5 Bezel

Hi Guys,

i was just wondering if any other M5 Owners have bezels that have a little bit of 'give' in them. My gaffer's Omega and Precista seems to be pretty rigid, I was just wondering whether this is a problem with the M5 or whether it's just mine.

Thanks again,

Tom.

Nice strap, makes it look more "expensive" than the nato strap.

As mentioned I have the ID3077 and love the steel strap, was not sure I was going to be "OK" with a steel strap as I suffer from eczema but touch wood all OK. Still fancy a "Toshi" strap but have to save some pennies. Maybe after after Xmas.... BUT I do like the deployment strap

Nice strap, makes it look more "expensive" than the nato strap.

As mentioned I have the ID3077 and love the steel strap, was not sure I was going to be "OK" with a steel strap as I suffer from eczema but touch wood all OK. Still fancy a "Toshi" strap but have to save some pennies. Maybe after after Xmas.... BUT I do like the deployment strap

Yeh, I wanted to get a Toshi for a Poljot Buran that I've got, but a little low on funds at the minute :(. The deployant clasp is nice but i bought a 10 quid one and it's a bit rubbish, it keeps coming undone (which is annoying to say the least). Hopefully will get a beck one for when i fancy swapping back to the Hirsch.

I have a few years old M5, and no, there is no play, nor do I think there should be whether an O & W or any other make. It should be firm and rigid

Well I know mine had a bit of a knock before i bought it because i had to replace the insert on the bezel (bought it second hand). Do you think it would be something that Roy would be able to repair for me or would it have to go back to O&W?

Does seem odd though that many other O&W owners seem to have the same problem.

• 4 weeks later...

My one has quite a bit of give in it and its quite new??

:rltb:

Full of :pooh: today, aren't you you little gobshite? :rltb:

So :feck: you. :rltb: :rltb:

:lol:, wtf?

I think Potz is a little 'suspicious' of the fact that Sonic has posted 20+ times between 01:03 and 01:30 since joining and his What's it worth thread

Am I getting warm?

Guest Timetraveller

My one has quite a bit of give in it and its quite new??

:rltb:

Full of :pooh: today, aren't you you little gobshite? :rltb:

So :feck: you. :rltb: :rltb:

:lol:, wtf?

cover.jpg

look at my wrist shot of the O&W -YOU CAN SEE THE SLACKNESS -O dear it fell off my wrist :o

Edited by Timetraveller