• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Arrival - I Finally Got One.

:toot:

Congratulations Larry, Enjoy!

(Waits for Paul to come along and post pictures of the 7 or 8 he owns :lol: )

Even the box is superb looking on the picture Larry, a great find and looks top be in super condition :yes:

Nice Van Horn Larry....all serious Hamilton collectors need an example of this model.

No, I only have one...the solid gold cases mean I can only afford one :( but it is a nice one :yes:

Hamilton%20Van%20Horn%201.jpg

Nice Van Horn Larry....all serious Hamilton collectors need an example of this model.

No, I only have one...the solid gold cases mean I can only afford one :( but it is a nice one :yes:

Hamilton%20Van%20Horn%201.jpg

Thats a niece piece of kit Larry hope you enjoy it

100th post at this forum!!! Let me participate in this Van Horn fest. Here's my Van Horn:

VanHornonbookcover.jpg

Yep, the photo is taken on the cover of Rene Rondeau's book "The Watch of the Future". As I am currently Ventura free, I am only putting up the picture of my Van Horn. I do have a nice Spectra though. We'll leave that one for another day.

Here's the watch without the prop:

Vanhorn.jpg

And here, in all its glory, it a picture of the book cover, unadorned. If you don't have a copy, I urge you to buy one from Rene on his website.

WatchoftheFutureCover.jpg

• 3 weeks later...