• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
James

Free Things Inside ‹(•¿•)›

Well dead slow about here over the holidays :)

Seems I have just got internet back!

Mr. Peanut, or Planters items are and have been good collectors items, search ebay for past and present items or the net. Even the watches now have fakes coming out of china. The branding is over a hundred years old, one of the 30 or 50 brands I work with. Better than collecting thimbles! There are even web sites about the memorabilia

Maybe not for everyone but are licensed items................

Up for grabs something very simple, 5 sets/packages of the below, a set will contain 8 pieces. You won't get these anywhere else.

Pick a number. One number only between 1 to 250. The closest to a number without going over gets it or the one who may land directly on a number gets it. There are 5 sets 5 different numbers only 1 pick per member! If you pick a number someone else already did you throw away that opportunity. Open to all! Yes odd, but hey what the heck. After the deadline below I will upload the pic with the numbers in it.

This will Run till Sunday Eve 9PM Eastern Standard Time, or Ontario time. A weekend thing, mid holidays

IMG_0747.jpg

Edited by James

Well dead slow about here over the holidays :)

Seems I have just got internet back!

Mr. Peanut, or Planters items are and have been good collectors items, search ebay for past and present items or the net. Even the watches now have fakes coming out of china. The branding is over a hundred years old, one of the 30 or 50 brands I work with. Better than collecting thimbles! There are even web sites about the memorabilia

Maybe not for everyone but are licensed items................

Up for grabs something very simple, 5 sets/packages of the below, a set will contain 8 pieces. You won't get these anywhere else.

Pick a number. One number only between 1 to 250. The closest to a number without going over gets it or the one who may land directly on a number gets it. There are 5 sets 5 different numbers only 1 pick per member! If you pick a number someone else already did you throw away that opportunity. Open to all! Yes odd, but hey what the heck. After the deadline below I will upload the pic with the numbers in it.

This will Run till Sunday Eve 9PM Eastern Standard Time, or Ontario time. A weekend thing, mid holidays

James

Gotta start the New Year off with a bang!

So I'll take 145

Thanks

No. 79, please. :D

Excellent post, btw, for the watch enthusiast visiting this forum looking for a bit of thrill. :lol: :lol:

Edited by adrian

12 please James, everyone loves Mr Peanut :)

Very kind of you to run this comp mate :) Happy holidays one and all :)