• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

So What Watch Won't You Be Wearing This Friday

PhilM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be wearing this, as it's back with Steve Burrage :cry2:

flightmaster_3.jpg

or this, because it developed a fault on Monday and so is with Silver Hawk for repair :cry2:

300TSearambler_1.jpg

or this because it's in the USA for a "special secret project" ;)

prs20_4.jpg

I don't have many more to choose from for tomorrow :huh:

Sorry Rich, wish I hadn't asked now :(

That's ok Phil, I'm told it helps to talk about these things :)

The Flightmaster is fine, just a bit of "fine tuning" required. The Doxa isn't auto-winding, so Paul's taking a look and after the phone conversation I had with him this morning it doesn't appear to be anything serious.

The PRS-20 I can't talk about because it's a "secret special project" :to_keep_order:

I won't be wearing this one....recently resurrected so been on the wrist a few days.

smf300dtzt9.jpg

P.S. even been waterproofed with new seals etc... looking forward to taking this vintage swimming in Dubai next week...oh yeah

thats a real stunner love to see some pics in the water

well as eddies banned me i wasnt going to wear [and even sell] my prs-14

but its such a fine watch i will just rest it a few days

picture probaly reflects how hes made me feel

_DSC3506.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah Rich you've cheered me up now. Not that I would doubt for a second that you are down to the bare bones of your collection :lol: :lol:

For me I'll be keeping the Caribbean in pristine condition as I think I'm sailing this weekend. Brrrrr

Alasdair

003.jpg

Ah Rich you've cheered me up now. Not that I would doubt for a second that you are down to the bare bones of your collection :lol: :lol:

2008 has been a busier year than I anticipated back in January. Going into the year my ambition was to reduce the numbers of watches in my collection, and find some focus. I failed miserably at that, with 35 new additions (and one incomming) :o .

:rolleyes:

2008 has been a busier year than I anticipated back in January. Going into the year my ambition was to reduce the numbers of watches in my collection, and find some focus. I failed miserably at that, with 35 new additions (and one incomming) :o .

:rolleyes:

Thanks Rich :tongue2:

Rich (SB) you have to be the master at pulling out comments from previous posts :notworthy:

He's a thread resurrector!

The king or what :clap:

:partytime:

How do you do that? :huh: Do you have them all bookmarked or something? :lol:

PS - One of these days I'll have to learn how this search function thingy works :blink:

Rich (SB) you have to be the master at pulling out comments from previous posts :notworthy:

He's a thread resurrector!

The king or what :clap:

:partytime:

How do you do that? :huh: Do you have them all bookmarked or something? :lol:

PS - One of these days I'll have to learn how this search function thingy works :blink:

I was going to ask myself, but somehow I'm scared of the answer as it might reveal a lot more about Rich than any of us want to know :lol: