• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

A Nice Gesture

Mothman

I'm in Taipei, Taiwan at the moment and spending much of my spare time looking in the windows of the many and I mean MANY! watch dealers. Within half a mile of my hotel you can find AD many times over for most of the high end brands.

Whilst drooling in one shop window 'The Nine-Two Smoking Watch Co' (great name), I was approached by an assistant and asked if he could help. I politeley explained that I was interested in watches but was only window shopping and could not afford anything. Anyway having noticed the F300 I was wearing he dissapeared out the back and came back with a copy of the 2007 Omega catalogue for me to take away. Unfortunately all the specs are in Chinese which I can't read, but who cares with 220 pages of gorgeous pictures :D

Rich

I'm in Taipei, Taiwan at the moment and spending much of my spare time looking in the windows of the many and I mean MANY! watch dealers. Within half a mile of my hotel you can find AD many times over for most of the high end brands.

Whilst drooling in one shop window 'The Nine-Two Smoking Watch Co' (great name), I was approached by an assistant and asked if he could help. I politeley explained that I was interested in watches but was only window shopping and could not afford anything. Anyway having noticed the F300 I was wearing he dissapeared out the back and came back with a copy of the 2007 Omega catalogue for me to take away. Unfortunately all the specs are in Chinese which I can't read, but who cares with 220 pages of gorgeous pictures :D

Rich

Some thing for you to :drool: over back in your hotel room. Although ... maybe you can get away with paying 2007 prices as well :huh:

SHUFFLICOIUS :ph34r: