• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Toshi

New Anonimo Arrived This Morning :)

I have to say that they are all cracking, but I just totally covet that Polluce in Bronze.

:)

Would like to get my hands on one for a while - in the flesh so to speak - just to get a feel for it, and A) see what all the fuss is about, and B) see if they truly feel as good as they look in the photos.

Thing is, although considered relatively "affordable", it's still relative - I can't afford one anyway.

:(

Very nice set of watches, i did a five year apprentiship in engineering and can appriciate how much work has gone into the case alone. mind you the CNC stuff is very clever nowadays they were just coming on form twenty years ago when i left

Nice :thumbsup:

You seem to have the orange, yellow and green section of the spectrum covered with these, you just need red, blue, indigo and violet :lol:

The three amigos

group_anonimo.jpg

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Which one then Rich, if their could only be one :)

I really don't know Phil :huh:

I love the Militare - crown arrangement at 6, manual wind & the looks that drew me to Anonimo in the first place..... then the Polluce - bronze case, one of my most comfortable watches to wear and those hands :wub: . And it will only look better after a few years when the case has oxidised.....

But now the Professionale - just so beautiful with those areas of polished steel against the satinised case, and that mad crown!! :)

Good job I don't have to choose, eh? ;)

Bloody hell, Just noticed its 200ATM. should be ok in the bath then

Love the crown, the way th escrews go from front case to back case and the hinges. Not usualy a fan of yellow faces but that looks great.

Briliant Rich,

I love Anonimo's. dont know if youve seen it but if you go to the Anonimo Japan site there is a 15min video showing the making of a Professionale, very cool.

Andy

Andy - you mean this one? http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?s...&hl=anonimo ? The music's great, don't you think? :lol:

Thanks though - I think they have so much character. I do think you have to see one in the steel to appreciate them though - and the cases are just so tactile :huh:

ROFLMAO ahem, so that's where I got the original link from. Oops, its a cracker of a video and yes the music rocks !

cheers Rich

Andy

Bloody hell, Just noticed its 200ATM. should be ok in the bath then

Love the crown, the way th escrews go from front case to back case and the hinges. Not usualy a fan of yellow faces but that looks great.

Just took it off to do the washing up :huh:

Well, 2,000m is nothing compared to a sink-full of dirty dishes :ph34r:

I have to say that they are all cracking, but I just totally covet that Polluce in Bronze.

:)

Would like to get my hands on one for a while - in the flesh so to speak - just to get a feel for it, and A) see what all the fuss is about, and B) see if they truly feel as good as they look in the photos.

Thing is, although considered relatively "affordable", it's still relative - I can't afford one anyway.

:(

You don't want to see one in the flesh George,

I handled JonW's SS/Au Polluce when in Sydney once. I've now got 2, the bronze and the Drass, and I 'need' an SS/Au. they are cracking quality, the cases really are carved. Wear wise they are totally spot on for me too. To be honest had I found a Polluce or Hi-Dive in 2005 on my original quest for a watch I'd have never found this place and would be considerably better off. Swings and roundabouts though, there'd also be no DeskDivers no collection and a good few less mates. So mustn't grumble ;)

:D

Andy

Not bad I suppose, I've seen worse.

(which roughly translated means :drool: :tongue2: )

& the photoghraphy is A+

:ph34r: still wouldn't swap it for my Langel ;)

Guest JHM

Rich, I thought I would never be a jealous person..... now I am! That is stunning, a real beauty! Congratulations on that great catch, I love it! Enjoy!

Jan, how can you be jealous after yesterdays posts? :lol: Thanks though - I do think it's something a bit special

Jealousy is one the most common character trait of being german...sorry, we cannot help it ;) !

You english people therefore love to understate things...this watch is not a bit special. It surely stands out of the crowd compared to most of the other brands and it is a piece of art! Nevertheless, I am still happy with my purchase, but sooner or later, there has to be an Anonimo in one of my Pelican cases...(esp. after seing your wonderful pictures)!

all the best

Jan

Edited by JHM