• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Who Want's A Cool Email Address ?

Roy,

Tried to send a couple of test messages, but keep getting rejected, (just like being married!!)

Roger

I currently have a hotmail account (so I go to the Hotmail website to check my email). Would emails sent to this new address be accessed like that i.e. I visit a website enter my username (or email address) and password so that I can then check whatever mail has been sent to the wrist-watch.info address?

Paul for Hotmail retrieval set up

Go to Options

Click on Mail

Click on POP mail Retrieval

Put mail.wrist-watch.info into the POP server name box

Put your watch-watch.info user name and password in the next two boxes

to recover mail on watch-info click on POP on the main Mail menu bar .... !!

Only disadvantage when you reply to a mail it will reply from your hotmail address and not your wrist-watch.info address

thanks Roy

In Hotmail you can set up a different reply address through the options - just done it - so all mail in and out will have the wrist-watch.info address smile.gif

Hi John

Thanks for the reply. I knew there had to be a way of accessing email sent to the "wrist-watch.info" address using Hotmail, I just couldn't find how to do it that's all. I've decided to access it via the "mail2web" site which seems to be pretty straightforward.

Thanks again and well done for keeping the Astronaut and removing temptation from my path - I was wondering what I could sell in order to buy it laugh.gif

This has sent my 710 into overdrive blink.gif

She says "Roy should have bought www.wrist-merchants.info and given you all an email address." ph34r.giflaugh.gif

And inputting it as a hotlink should put the pic below!

user posted image

did you get my email from the pgtips acc Roy?

I darn't check my email at this time of night there will be hundreds.

I'll let you know in the morning.