• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Who Want's A Cool Email Address ?

And is it possible to switch off my old ntl mail account in outlook but still keep all the settings in there so i can resurrect it easily if necessary?

I have changed the new one to default but it still goes to ntl for the spam taz.gif

David,

The ftp upload programme Roy posted should be all you need.

I use Total Commander, it is a two pane file manager with network capability and allows ftp connexion too.

I would be lost without this programme unless I went back to DOpus 4 on the Amiga. sad.gif

Windows (any version) needs help. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Bill, you haven't got there yet. wink.giftongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And is it possible to switch off my old ntl  mail account in outlook but still keep all the settings in there so i can resurrect it easily if necessary?

I have changed the new one to default but it still goes to ntl for the spam taz.gif

Yes it is, in the account settings just un-mark the box that states : Include this account when receiving mail.

Guest neil

Thanks for the email Roy but all this computer boffinry has freaked me out so I'll stick with what works.

I like a simple life (with plenty of watches of course!)

Thanks anyway. smile.gif

Roy,

I'm working my way up to 500 (slowly), can I reserve Chris@ ?

p.s. I had 300+ posts on the old forum, do they count blink.gif