• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Photo Gallery

Roy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we submit pictures?

David et al.

Content is everything!....so if anyone wants to speed the process up, you can help out by mailing me your photos directly. What I need is:

1) The normal photo that you'd post (i.e. full size)

2) A thumbnail photo that is 128 x 128 pixels

3) Short description.

You can sent them to my new email address kindly supplied by Roy:

paul@NOSPAMwrist-watch.info (remove the NOSPAM bit)

Thanks

Paul

Added a fair bit this morning....went through the last 2 "Friday on your wrist" posts...

Anyone know what legalese I should put on front page? Currently have this but I'm sure there is a more professional statement...

"This library is an archive of those photographs posted as topics on RLT Watch Forums by its registered members since 1-May-2004. The custodian of this library assumes these photographs are rightfully owned by the original topic author."

Thanks

Paul

Anyone know what legalese I should put on front page? Currently have this but I'm sure there is a more professional statement...

"This library is an archive of those photographs posted as topics on RLT Watch Forums by its registered members since 1-May-2004. The custodian of this library assumes these photographs are rightfully owned by the original topic author."

Thanks

Paul

It sounds professional to me, I don't know what else you could put.

Looks good Paul.

One point though Simons Carrera is under "C" should really be under "H" for Heuer.

Plus there is not enough of my fabulous pics there. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Looks good Paul.

One point though Simons Carrera is under "C" should really be under "H" for Heuer.

Plus there is not enough of my fabulous pics there. laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Niel,

Thanks for pointing that out...my brain & fingers were beginning to hurt... sad.gif

The quickest way for me to put your fabulous pics on the gallery is if you mail them to me at paul@NOSPANwrist-watches.info (remove NOSPAM). Forget about the thumbnail images, I'll create those...just send me the pics, one description and I'll put them on.

Same for everyone else....

Cheers

Paul

Edited by Silver Hawk

Looks good Paul.

Plus there is not enough of my fabulous pics there. laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Neil,

If you're going to split hairs........

"there ARE not enough of my fabulous pics there" wink2.gif

Looks good Paul.

Neil,

If you're going to split hairs........

"there ARE not enough of my fabulous pics there" wink2.gif

Quite right Chris. wink2.gif

You wouldn't think I went to grammar school. laugh.gif