• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Cheap Swiss Movement Watches?

are their any cheap Swiss movement watches for around £60?

Any help appreciated.

Yours

Farhan (london)

If you`re asking about new watches then I doubt it, if 2nd hand then loads.

Edit> my answer presumed you meant mechanical movements, if you mean quartz then yes you can find watches with `Swiss` or at least using Swiss parts for under £60, check out three Kronos in the sales section.

Edited by mach 0.0013137

ou can pick up 40's 50's 60's and 70's

17 jewel swiss movement watches (manual wind) for under £60

Usually dress style up to about 34mm

I have seen

Hamilton, cyma, zodiac amongst others for under £40 and these have been clean and in good working order..

Again looking at replies to your previous post it depends on what you want if you are looking for a chronograph with a swiss movement then you are barking up the wrong tree...

My 4 year old son has an imaginary friend too....!!

I have seen

Hamilton, cyma, zodiac amongst others for under £40 and these have been clean and in good working order..

Again looking at replies to your previous post it depends on what you want if you are looking for a chronograph with a swiss movement then you are barking up the wrong tree...

As stated in another post. New old stock 70s majestime,galco,lucern. simply serch the web. Regards Andy

Where can you buy them?

I have seen

As stated in another post. New old stock 70s majestime,galco,lucern. simply serch the web. Regards Andy

As stated in another post. New old stock 70s majestime,galco,lucern. simply search the web. Regards Andy

where can you but the watches andy recommended?

You are trolling now aren't you or do you have to get someone to dress you in the mornings as well as show you which end of the tap the water comes out. :nono:

I'm finding this really tiresome now.