• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
foztex

Hummer Tennis Ii The Sequel!

The question is, does Foztex (Andy) have more or less Hummers than our last tennis match....I suspect more :(

Bet he did a fair bit of research and an inventory check before starting this one. ;)

Or...maybe he scored a lot of them and didn't tell anyone. :D

I think Paul is letting us use up all our shots before volleying

Sort of....I'm waiting for Andy...he started this return match and now isn't playing fair. :schmoll: :D

Just got the trainer out on court to tend to my injuries so could be OK for another 1st serve :lol:

(besides nothing was mentioned as to whether you still owned the watch or not! ;) )

IMG_0651.jpg

Arrrrgh - no...that's it...I am out of here!!!

Edited by Stuart Davies

I think Paul is letting us use up all our shots before volleying

Sort of....I'm waiting for Andy...he started this return match and now isn't playing fair. :schmoll: :D

Haha, Paul I've only a couple more than last time. To be honest I think I should have called it volleyball rather than tennis, should we have picked teams?! :D

True I started it but it's not really a match, I was using it as a great excuse to have another monster hummer pics thread, frankly mate I reckon me and you ought to team up against Bill, I fear he may do the pair of us :lol:

Lovely pics so far fellas, Sharky I bloomin' love that Snorkel, those lugs are tops.

Bill I like that Rado, never seen one before and Keith great to see you showing off your rarities, the markers on that Longines are just smashing.

here's another from me, an SMf I've just done some shots of, I'll away with my camera and try and get some new ones of the collection so I can join in properly.

smfside.jpg

have fun

Andy

frankly mate I reckon me and you ought to team up against Bill, I fear he may do the pair of us :lol:

Too true Andy...Bill is the dark horse in this match...just look at the Longines above...wow! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if I was to ever start another watch collecting theme (:fear:) , it would be Longines-Wittnauer watches from the 1950s/60s/70s...they are just great!

So a Longines for me:

Longines%20Ultronic%20Cal%206312%20(ESA%

Don't still own it? Stuart, Stuart, double fault on that serve. :nono: :lol:

No Bill - Rich (Toshi) has got it now... :sadwalk: :cry: :crybaby:

***Stuart has just left the stadium***

Edited by Stuart Davies

"This is my last shot so I,ve made it a good un! I think this should count as 100 Bulovas"

Sorry to see you leave the court. :(

I must say while that is an interesting watch, in Accutron circles, it doesn't count as 1 of these. ;) :D

288875243.jpg

My last shot (but it is a gem)...

Omega Seamaster f300 120m, circa mid 1970s

post-601-1235780384.jpg

I think I might have to get some more of these musical instruments :P

Edited by mach 0.0013137