• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Clothes

Griff

I quite like some clothes, particularly my black leather jacket, which I bought from the now closed C & A(damn shame that!)

But ties!!! I hate ties, and not all that keen on suits either. But, the other day, I got up for work, and no clean shirt(On me tod yer see!), so went to work in me dirty collar with a f--k it attitude, but when I got home, I sat down with me pint mug of tea, and had a good long look at me pet cockateil, and I thought........what a great idea feathers are! Now, what if we all had feathers instead of clothes......no changing, buying new, or worries about style etc etc. What a bloody great idea! The boss compliments you on doing a great job......so you sit and preen yourself, the old feathers drop out......so you just grow new ones............you preen and smarten up your feathers to proudly display to a fancied female, dance in a circle with your feathers up, all the way round her, and even use your old ones for stuffing pillows and quilts. What a bloody fantastic idea!! :D

Hang on, I've just typed this stone sober..............HELP!!!!

:wacko:

I'm a real cheap skate with clothes. I really object to paying £50 for a pair of jeans and the same for a shirt.

When it comes to my Motorbike gear though it's a different story.

"How much is that helmet?"

"£300 sir"

"Seems quite reasonable, and that jacket, only £400, bargain"

I have one suit which cost me a tenner from a charity shop.

I have discovered a shop called The Officers Club which is a bargain basement clothes shop.

I can go in with fifty quid and buy everything I need for a whole year with the exception of shoes. I buy Doc Martens which last ages.

My Wife is to clothes, what I am to watches. Especially shoes.

She thinks I don't take enough pride in my appearance and I say ******.

I wear clean clothes that I'm comfortable in and I'm not vein. She'd soon be complaining if I stopped to look at myself every 30 minutes in shop windows, or said "I must nip in there to try on these shoes or those jackets. SOD THAT. I already do that with watches.

If there are any wives/partners out there who have anything like that no. of shoes/coats or anything else, then don't them EVER dare to criticise the fella for buying/amassing a collection of watches.

This is giving me an urge to go out right now and shop gaze some more watches!!! :)