• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
pg tips

Another Ebay Numpty

THE STEM IS OFF LIKE BY HOURS ITS AT THE 6 AND 7 POSITION.. SHOULDNT IT BE AT THE 3

Like Wow!! :rofl:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

It's surprising they don't get embarrased by some of the drivel they spout off in an attempt to appear knowledgeable.

There's another one sells so called divers with "movable surfaces" or some such. Said surface being the bezel.

:thumbsdown:

<must control trigger>

It's so tempting - I mean, I have, like, loads of Timex's, but, like, nothing with this big a blunder, or even the a master of mistakes!

Only 4 hours to go, then I'm safe. I bet somebody would just snipe at the last minute anyway :)

Maybe it's one of these new fangled watches where the hands are fixed and the dial rotates to tell the time. :lol:

Which puts me in mind of those Apple marketing 'Think Different' watches - where the hands turn anti-clockwise ! :rolleyes: