• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
SEIKO7A38

P4 I Go ....

Some of you may know that I run the UK Owner's Club and worldwide register for these things. :ph34r:

So I knew this was coming, sooner or later. :(

One of the guys on my BB forum, who has been building his Foreman Mk4 P4 replica (sporadically) ....

.... (for the last 6 years that I know of), has finally decided 'enough is enough', and listed it on eBay.

Item # 330318468898.

Neil Foreman doesn't supply these kits any more, and finally sold off the P4 side of his business last year.

So they're relatively rare. And fairly desirable. Most of the hard work is done on this kit, too. :)

So think about it. Flog off a few watches, and buy yourself some real style. ;)

Here's a few links to photos of completed Foreman P4's:

http://www.nfauto.co.uk/pictures.htm

http://www.stevecarter.com/hullavington04/mark.htm

http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=For...0N24&m=pool

One of the guys on my BB forum, who has been building his Foreman Mk4 P4 replica (sporadically) ....

.... (for the last 6 years that I know of), has finally decided 'enough is enough', and listed it on eBay.

Item # 330318468898.

I've just re-read his eBay listing. I'm a little bit surprised it's still there (and unadulterated). :huh:

Although the seller has correctly listed it under: Cars, Parts & Vehicles > Cars > Kit Cars

He's given his listing the title: Ferrari P4, Foreman, Noble, Kit Car. :blink:

Bad move. :nono: It'll be interesting to see how long before someone reports him for using the 'F******' word. :rolleyes:

PS - It ain't a Noble P4 either (foreground below) .... they're quite different. ;)

2485541533_47249a6156.jpg

Edited by SEIKO7A38Fan

Bad move. :nono: It'll be interesting to see how long before someone reports him for using the 'F******' word. :rolleyes:

2485541533_47249a6156.jpg

No disrespect but I seriously doubt if anyone will mistake either for the real thing ;)

B.

No disrespect but I seriously doubt if anyone will mistake either for the real thing ;)

You'd be surprised. 75% of the images in the Flickr gallery that photo came from were originally incorrectly captioned. ;)

Edited by SEIKO7A38Fan

You'd be surprised.

Yep I would be surprised if I found not one but two US$10,000,000 cars sitting a field next to a few old Vauxhalls and Rielly's with job blogs's brat pawing all over it with sticky hands

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Item # 330318468898.

I've just re-read his eBay listing. I'm a little bit surprised it's still there (and unadulterated). :huh:

Although the seller has correctly listed it under: Cars, Parts & Vehicles > Cars > Kit Cars

He's given his listing the title: Ferrari P4, Foreman, Noble, Kit Car. :blink:

What a surprise (not) :rolleyes:

Although I somehow missed noticing it had dropped off my eBay watching page, the seller's listing was pulled earlier this week. :(

But he's back. Item # 330319690650

New listing's title: This is not a Ferrari P4, Its a Foreman. Noble. Kitcar :lol:

Description begins:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

THIS IS NOT A FERRARI P4. IF IT WAS IT WOULD BE WORTH IN EXCESS OF £2M AND I WOULD NOT BE SELLING IT ON EBAY!!!!!

WHAT IT IS, IS A KIT CAR MADE BY NF DEVELOPMENTS WHICH DOES IN FACT BEAR SOME RESEMBLANCE TO A 1960's SPORTS PROTOTYPE.

This item has been relisted because the previous listing 330318468898 - Ferrari P4, Foreman, Noble, Kit Car had to be removed

because Ferrari S.p.A. (Italy) reported it to ebay for violating their intellectual property rights. When eBay is notified by a rights owner of an intellectual property rights infringement, eBay must remove the item in order to meet certain legal requirements.

Though why he didn't just type F*rr*ri (instead of the full 'F' word) escapes me.

I'll give this 'revised' version about 3 days before it also gets pulled. :rolleyes:

Edited by SEIKO7A38Fan