• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Arrival

11oss

Never heard of this company before sombody on here got on. Took a look on teh web site I liked the look of this version.

Thought it looked like a substantial mans watch :) damn you could drive gate posts in with this thing. My left arm might actualy build up th same as my right!

Sorry Toshi don't think I'll be needing a strap for this fella it came with enough options for now. Nice attention to detail on the case and straps damn my left arm is aching typing this!

Benarus Sea devil

RIMG0106.jpg

RIMG0111.jpg

RIMG0112.jpg

Hey Russ nice watch !! It was me with the PVD one on a Toshi. I sold it to get a Blue one on Brushed and without He crown. After I sold it I asked Ralf for one and he said he didn't have any without the He valve :cry2: I should've asked first and not presumed.

Edited by Ventura

Very nice. Did you order it direct from them?

leigh

Thanks guys,

Yes I emailed a guy called Ralf. Details are on his website google benarus if you have trouble pm me I will send you a link.

Pitty you sold the PVD one Ventura really was a beauty. Thing is I went on there expecting to get a PVD one but I ended up likeing 5 different versions of it.

Having this in the flesh if I had the cash spare I would probably order atleast another two today if they had not sold out.

I narrowed it down to: this one, brushed with white lume dial or PVD with yellow dial.

If this one had all silver instead of the Orange minute hand it would be perfect other than that I cannot fault it oh well maybe the movement is not the best, does not have hacking seconds.

Other than that brilliant

Edited by 11oss

That's one very nice watch!

Just checked out their website, never heard of them before or seen them about!

I'm struggling to find any references to price on the site, do you mind me asking how much it was (feel free to PM if you like)? Thanks in advance. B

The lume is more green than blue its the uV light source that gives it that hue I just liked the pics.

Ive took some pics sideways on to give an idea of teh thickness. Had it on all day and it wear very comfortably. It really shouldnt but it does, maybe because of teh 24mm width bracelet. Ive even got used to the wieght

RIMG0126-1.jpg

on top of a puny glycine diver pah only 200m rubish

RIMG0127-1.jpg

Sorry Toshi don't think I'll be needing a strap for this fella it came with enough options for now.

Pah! Wouldn't make one for you anyway :tongue2: :lol:

Seriously though, they seem very well made watches, and as far as the styling is concerned good looking watches too (I especially like the handset). Congrats :thumbsup:

Good stuff, don't forget the pics

I am sure you will not be dissapointed.

I have also pre ordered another model.

Nice! I've definitely got a Moray coming and possibly a Megalodon, although I can't decide if its going to be too big