• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
KEITHT

Incoming...warning No Reveal...

is this a pre-no-reveal?

Yep....but i am tempted to put it on the sales forum before it is....ala mach.... :lol:

Guessing game...... :)

Is it mechanical?

Not in the traditional sense......no !!!

It has arrived this morning from France...bloody quick...only concluded the deal on Sunday......Nikki was not to happy to be woken by parcelforce at 7.30......it was a nice surprise for me though, when i got back from work.....

Bit sleepy though...have just spent the last ten minutes trying to jam the wrong power source into it.......sigh....got it figured now though.

Pics to follow shortly...

After a few more guesses,..perhaps ???

...have just spent the last ten minutes trying to jam the wrong power source into it.......sigh....got it figured now though.

duracell_bunny.jpg

:nono: I've told you before about stuffing bunnies, especially when drowsy :blink: :P

Very nice Keith :thumbsup:. So what movement / module has it got and how much was the postage from France? It must weigh quite a lot to balance like that, unless the batteries are all in the base I guess.

Cheers,

Gary

Cool I so want one of these.. please let me know when its on the block mate :) Er... itd make a nice wedding pressie ;) Mans gotta try haha LOL

Edited by JonW

Aaaah, I see from the side picture it's an Omega Timed Artillery Shell ? :yes:

Fits a 4 inch gun on a Pirate ship in the Indian Ocean -then "white lotus" picks up the empty shells and re-does the dial in purple and sells 'em on flaebay again :grin:

Certainly a bit different, and looks rather spiffing! I'd like one of those on my executive desk! E N J O Y :yes: