• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
eelblady

Timex Chronograph

anybody any experince of one of these? I think its a Timex T Series Racing Chronograph. Available at your local high street catalogue shop for 49.99 at the mo!

I certainly have room for a cheap classic looking chrono in my collection - anybody any thoughts on these?

timex.jpg

And why not?? At fifty quid there's not a lot of competition and if you like it, buy it.

There are several Timex experts on the site - I'm sure someone will be along soon who can tell you more about it.

Rob

And why not?? At fifty quid there's not a lot of competition and if you like it, buy it.

There are several Timex experts on the site - I'm sure someone will be along soon who can tell you more about it.

Rob

Timex has a fair following on this site, so, as above, someone will be along soon to impart their wisdom!

But I agree - a chrono for £50? Sounds good to me. Even looks quite good on that rally strap. Go for it.

Rob

Timex has a fair following on this site, so, as above, someone will be along soon to impart their wisdom!

But I agree - a chrono for £50? Sounds good to me. Even looks quite good on that rally strap. Go for it.

cheers chaps - reckon I will

Seems to have good reviews on the site anyway. My dad has bought a few Timex watches recently. I've got to say they're a bit lightweight. They feel a bit cheap compared to similarly priced Sekonda's.

Personally, I'd go for item 283/6210. Same money but a better looking Timex chrono. On a bracelet too. Check out the red button. A bit different!

Treat yourself - get them both! :)

anybody any experince of one of these? I think its a Timex T Series Racing Chronograph. Available at your local high street catalogue shop for 49.99 at the mo!

I certainly have room for a cheap classic looking chrono in my collection - anybody any thoughts on these?

timex.jpg

Nice looking watch, price is right, your mates say go for it!

Or you could go to the Bay and pay £75 for it, plus packing :)

I was working in South Africa last week, and was tempted to buy one of these in Duty Free on the way back, until I found out that they were charging about £150!!

God Bless Argos, eh?

Nice looking watch, and I'm pretty sure I'll be on the receiving end of one this month

It's a safe bet - you can't go worng with that watch. It's cheap, it's solid and it looks good!

There are several different models of the Timex Chrono. The one you have pictured belongs to the Timex "T-Series" ( you'll notice the little "T" on the small end of the seconds hand :) ).

I have several of these and I haven't had any issues with them so far.

Here's a pic of a slightly different model ( Expedition ) - not by far as good looking as the one you're looking at but has the added feature of an alarm.

003-14.jpg

Like someone said here: get them both and treat yourself!

Thanks all, just done the dirty deed. It is fairly light as mentioned but looks good, feels okay and at 42mm (exc. crown) bigger than I expected :tongue2: